What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - SGT. Akula - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph the Hobo

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Ralph

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT. Akula

Date of the incident

23/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, I was driving my tractor around at NPAS, I get chased by the police, the shoot my tires, I proceed to stop. SGT Akula then proceeds to rip me out f my tractor, whilst I am completely stationary, from point blank range, I understand that it was my risk driving off but the fact he shot me whilst I was stationary leads me to believe this was intentional.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4YWIeGhaVw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

hello so from the beginning we were  chasing your tractor as you decided to exploit over the gate at npas was shooting the back of your big tyres from my screen but due to my bad fps I was lagging you could see because I was turing around slowly so on my screen your truck was still going so I continued to shoot  what I thought was the engine as my gun wouldn't have had a huge effect but I accidently shot you out as on my screen I was shooting like the gap area between the wheels because i dont know where the engine is on a tractor.

you decided to exploit over the gate at npas
I was informed by staff later on that this was a grey area and no definitive answer could be given, but at the very worst it is common sense, and would not fall under 2.4 as it is a grey area. Also, how could the engine possibly be rear mounted, and why was the glass smashing? If you wish to retry a resolution attempt im all ears

Last edited by a moderator:
because as I said before I have alot of lag due to my fps and on my screen I was aiming in the middle of the tractor wheels not the glass but on your screen I wasn't because I was desyncing an also about the exploiting thing I am not a staff but its like irl you can jump over the gates but you get a 2.4 so using your common sense it would be obvious that thats not allowed right but you cut it out so its not a big deal and  I am happy to try come to a resolution in ts or direct messages to essentailly explain what I said before

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back