What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - noahk - 24/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahk

In-game Name
Ahmed Al Fadji Abraham

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanv

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think there are a couple of reasons I was banned, first of, I said a racistic slur in-game forgetting I had the push to talk off which led to a warning. I know i am fully responsible of making sure that i have push to talk on/off and i greatly regret saying it. The second reason I believe I was banned, was because me and some other dudes on the server had a party at Poseidon's south border, and one guy fled from the Poseidon and jumped in a helicopter flying away, and all of the Poseidon members proceeded to shoot at the helicopter, and I thought i had the right to shoot him while he was in the helicopter so I just shot 3-5 bullets with my gun not really thinking I would headshot him from the distance I was away from him (ca 400-500M).

The rules that i broke were the following:
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

(1.2) Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. Punishable by a permanent ban without appeal.

Why should we unban you ?
I deeply regret my mistakes and what I did, It was very irresponsible of me thinking that I could be flexible with the rules of the server. I truly hope I could be able to play in the server again, and I would do anything to be able to, even if it would mean having my character wiped. I've been a part of the community for 1 year+ and I've enjoyed everything, interactions with, citizens and law enforcement, robbing stores, selling diamonds, roleplaying with friends and even just cruising around in a Qijing. I know I probably won't get unbanned because I know the rules on this server are very strict and that I had gotten a warning already for my bad usage of the language as mentioned earlier.
I hope to get a response,
//Noah

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

There were two reports made against you, one for the Poseidon situation that you've detailed above, another for you giving a countdown, it's noted on your record that when you were playing in 2018 you were giving countdowns to players then as well.

Why do you think we don't allow countdowns?

What will you do instead of giving a countdown, if you were to be unbanned?

@Aiden Yes, I've been using countdowns, which has been extremely lazy on my part. In case of an unban a better way could be to warn the person that if he doens't comply and maybe attemt to holster his gun or go for the run, I would open fire because that would give it a more realistic scenario if the person would resist me from robbing her/him and it would make more sense. Thank you for your reply.

//NoahK

@Aiden Yes, I've been using countdowns, which has been extremely lazy on my part. In case of an unban a better way could be to warn the person that if he doens't comply and maybe attemt to holster his gun or go for the run, I would open fire because that would give it a more realistic scenario if the person would resist me from robbing her/him and it would make more sense. Thank you for your reply.

//NoahK
To follow up, I belive countdowns aren't allowed because they are easily abused. Lets say someone comes to me and says "put your hands up, 3,2,1 and shoots me. I, didn't get the chance to react and ended up dying for something i couldn't controll. I also belive it's about RPUK aiming for maximum serious RP and realism is something important then. I mean you don't essentially run up to someone and tell them to put their hands up in 3 seconds or you will shoot them. It's maybe something that could happen in a poor B-movie but nothing that happens in real life.

@noahk I'm prepared to give you a second chance. Show us that you can improve your roleplay. It's a roleplay server not a kill people to win server, there is no need to rush the roleplay of robbing someone

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back