What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Edy36 - 25/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edy36

In-game Name
Edy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
13/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Harry White Orion

Reason given for your ban.
Admin kick 1.9

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got ban for changing ages in my applications but ive done this because i really wanted to play as cop or as poseidon, didnt mean to break any rules, like even if i was under the needed age i tought i can do it, felt it.

Why should we unban you ?
It have been a long time since i got ban and i think i grow up (not enought to join in police or something else but still i learn something from this, there is not even 1 better rp server than this), as i said i didnt mean to break any rules and that was like the only rule i even broke on this sv after hundrets of hours playing on the sv, still looking to join back, if admins decide that i can get back on i would be thankful, i can
guarantee that it wont happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You've already broken trust as your ban is about lying, so this is your opportunity to come clean.

How old are you?

Did you honestly believe you wouldn't get caught?

Why do you think we have the age limit on our factions?

You've already broken trust as your ban is about lying, so this is your opportunity to come clean.

How old are you?

Did you honestly believe you wouldn't get caught?

Why do you think we have the age limit on our factions?
I recently turned 14.

Yes, I did, I was thinking that I can do this ,,trick'' and join Poseidon or Police to have more fun, but it didnt work.

Age limit , in my opinion, its for better/quality roleplay, but i tought i can do quality rp too.

We have an age limit on factions for safeguarding reasons, please don't attempt to circumvent our restrictions in future.

Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back