What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Brandonpigeon - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayn

Your In-game name

Kayn

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Brandonpigeon

Date of the incident

25/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

doing the bank, after that he tazed me. when you taze someone with a weapon they automatically draw that weapon after being tazed, and you are stuck in that animation for some seconds, not being able to move only look around. he told me to put my hands up and not to draw a firearm, as soon as i was not tazed anymore i pressed the keybinds to put my hands up but still ended up being sprayed in the animation that appears after someone gets tazed.
same animation is happening when u get rubbered or knocked out aswell, this was just a straight up execution.

seeing how he has been in the police a long time he should know this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5MGYmEtDw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Kayn, I am trying to not get myself in trouble and if im honest this report is a bit silly. We are involved in a situation with yourself and unfortunarly it goes sour, you run outside as was tased by myself. Yes I know you draw your firearm when you are on the ground and that wasnt the reason you was shot as saying it was "RDM" After putting the weapon on your back and spin around with a pistol as you can see from the video you was going to allign it up with myself. You were shot simply because you were 1. Iniated on and told to not pull a firearm (It could of ended peacefully) 2. You spun around poining a gun at me! 3. The situation prior with your freinds pulling guns in the vicinity made your intentions clear You wanted to kill me and the other police officers in the area.

all of my friends were set up out of sight.

if i would of killed you i wouldnt have my rook out, i just pressed shift j as soon as i was in that animation.

the reason for why i looked around was to see what was going on, i never even pressed my left mouse button.

im not reporting u for rdm im reporting u for poor roleplay because u used the fact that the animation appears to shoot me. 

i alligend myself up with u yeah but thats just a reflex i soon turned away right after. i was still in the animation when that happend, still locked on the ground. 

normally police restrain someone who is rubbered, they dont all stand around him waiting for him to get up so that they then can spray them.

and also if you say you know that if u taze someone and they automatically pull their gun after, why would u say "if u pull a gun ur gonna get shot"? and then shoots me when im in that animation.

all of my friends were set up out of sight.
No.

i alligend myself up with u yeah but thats just a reflex i soon turned away right after. i was still in the animation when that happend, still locked on the ground. 
So you did allign yourself with me and expect not to get shot... but you "Turned away straight away" so you are complaining that I shot you knowing what the animation does, then shouldnt you know if after the animation you pull a firearm... and knowing that you shouldnt of turned around and looked towards me you knew what was going to happen if you did.

normally police restrain someone who is rubbered, they dont all stand around him waiting for him to get up so that they then can spray them.
Yes that is but since the fact you was getting up I can run up and place restraints on you you need to roleplay every action you do so I gave you a chance to surrender which you didnt take.

and also if you say you know that if u taze someone and they automatically pull their gun after, why would u say "if u pull a gun ur gonna get shot"? and then shoots me when im in that animation.
Then again you should know you pull a pistol spinning around that fast is a silly idea and is why you was shot.

i looked at u for not even a nanosecond and then u sprayed me.

i never pressed the button to pull out my pistol i only pressed shift j.

blaming me for being killed whilst i was in the animation is just weird since i have no control of me pulling the gun and me doing a 180 isnt grounds to shoot.

i dont understand, you wanted me to surrender while i was tazed and then u dont even ziptie me. u was there looking at me to get up and then ask me to surrender then just to spray me not even giving me time to surrender

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back