What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - arbaaz/jebeiah - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry peter

Your In-game name

terry peters

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

arbaaz/jebeiah

Date of the incident

25/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

(edited we have sorted it out now no futher action needed thank you for your time )

(two parts to this
part 1 we went to rebel outpost and had to speck to Poseidon a fire fight pursued between a Poseidon and a random person. the random person was trying to drive away, he then went up on top of the mountain (arbaaz) and proceeded to shoot down into and around the compound with out initiating with us in role play, we started to fire back to defend ourselves at which point a heli turned up and the person got out waved at me then asked what was going on and left,(he comes back into it later) the person on the mountain then killed two of us)
part 2 i was down and speaking to them, telling them i had it all on go pro at which point a pilot from the heli before tells me he was with them, the same pilot (jebeiah) then proceeded to execute me without role play. (i have not tryed to resolve it with the person as we have had problems with them before and they allways say it was fair rp but the video shows different )

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3H&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

A gang member  was on a hill fighting the poseidon member whom you're stood next to. That may confuse to think the shots are aimed towards you. You're simply standing in the middle of a gunfight. At 13.20 in your video you start shooting at said gang member which I can see (I am the pilot of the wasp hummingbird). I land my heli to inform you that we are fighting poseidon not you. To which I get no answer and you then proceed to fire against him again. This proves that you have no intent of stopping the fire even though you are aware of the situation, this makes you a big threat to us and therefore we killed you.

have you got video evidence of you saying that please as you can clearly hear nothing from you in my video but can clearly hear everyone else and you as the pilot then proceeded to kill me without reason (failRP) E.G. no execute rp 

have you got video evidence of you saying that please as you can clearly hear nothing from you in my video but can clearly hear everyone else and you as the pilot then proceeded to kill me without reason (failRP)
No but it's not relevant anyways, you started shooting at the man on the hill starting the  gunfight anyways.

nope as you can see in the video lol he shot near us initiating on us like it shows and as for you saying (I land my heli to inform you that we are fighting poseidon not you)  i mean if you have a video to back your claims of speaking and of you not failing rp when executing me it will help alot as my video does'nt lie lol

Either way we are fighting Poseidon and you pull out your weapon and start shooting us. What did you expect? Not to be shot back at. And also a single bullet did not even hit you so dk why your getting involved anyways and ya whole crew?

like i said before lol (i have not tryed to resolve it with the person as we have had problems with them before and they allways say it was fair rp but the video shows different ) have you got your side of the vid so we can see exactly where you where shooting or will you just not show it lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

gun cant even shoot over 100 meters anyways, u can see in the video that the bullets drop after like 100m.

this should prolly be advertisement for not buying an aku

also dunno why u open fire on me and me mates, i was shooting the pos member running into rebel and then u say "we are being shot at" bullets was like 50m away from u. (around 12:30mins in ish) 

@Kayn at 1:38 in your vid you can see how close the bullets where to us so you can understand are prospective but in this case we where mistaken about you shooting at us and I realize you where shooting at Poseidon   but have you got the execution on video to please     as you can tell video evidence goes along way and @Jebediah Jalalai you can hear you in his video and you do say some what on the lines of what you typed but as you can hear in my video I cant hear a word you said so I do apologize for that

No i do not have the execution on video, i was the guy dressed in black that u were talking to. That video is the only one i have.

yer you are the one closest to the camera in my video at 23.11  as if you had a video of it. It would clear this up as your video just stops

The video is showing that it's unavailable. Please fix this for me to continue this report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back