What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Joining NHS as pilot

Dan

Is it possible to join NHS as a pilot? How difficult is it? 
how difficult is it to become NPAS or the posiedon equivalent?

Thanks

The NHS equivalent of NPAS is AR (Air Rescue) and It isnt that hard to pass the test.

However the Police NPAS test is a bit harder than the AR test.

To be in the nhs as a pilot you first need to reach paramedic, then you can take the AR entry test and work up the tiers to use better aircrafts on patrol.

Police and Poseidon follow a similar structure but their entry tests are a lot more difficult. 

To be in the nhs as a pilot you first need to reach paramedic, then you can take the AR entry test and work up the tiers to use better aircrafts on patrol.

Police and Poseidon follow a similar structure but their entry tests are a lot more difficult. 
What kind of manoeuvres do you need to demonstrate?

How long does it take to reach paramedic?

What kind of manoeuvres do you need to demonstrate?
In NHS you need to be able to demonstrate the skill to land in tight spots and safely etc. It’s been a while since I’ve seen the test. @Warwick might be able to explain it more to you.

Can you land in an area safely without auto hover?

In NHS you need to be able to demonstrate the skill to land in tight spots and safely etc. It’s been a while since I’ve seen the test. @Warwick might be able to explain it more to you.

Can you land in an area safely without auto hover?
Yes I am good at combat landing

Yes I am good at combat landing
I’d go on teamspeak and look for a member of the NHS with Air Rescue tags, they’d be able to let you know what is needed and the level required in more detail

Cheers @Rice Krispy 

To join Air Rescue you first need to join the NHS - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/6-altis-nhs-application/

Once you're done with that you'll need to get to the Rank of Paramedic, depending on the dedication you have this could take a few weeks or a few months. Once you've reached Paramedic you'd message someone on teamspeak with the [AVM] [DAM] [CAM] Tag, they're the people who run Air Rescue. 

The test consists of proving you know how to control a helicopter by landing in tight places following instructions and answering questions. Then you'll be scored and given a pass/fail. If you pass you get the Air Rescue teamspeak tag and access to patrolling as an Air Rescue member. Once you have Reached Tier 3 in Air Rescue you'll receive a MH-9 Hummingbird/Access to the Taru test. 

If you have other questions feel free to PM me and ill answer anything you have as best i can. 

Cheers @Rice Krispy 

To join Air Rescue you first need to join the NHS - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/6-altis-nhs-application/

Once you're done with that you'll need to get to the Rank of Paramedic, depending on the dedication you have this could take a few weeks or a few months. Once you've reached Paramedic you'd message someone on teamspeak with the [AVM] [DAM] [CAM] Tag, they're the people who run Air Rescue. 

The test consists of proving you know how to control a helicopter by landing in tight places following instructions and answering questions. Then you'll be scored and given a pass/fail. If you pass you get the Air Rescue teamspeak tag and access to patrolling as an Air Rescue member. Once you have Reached Tier 3 in Air Rescue you'll receive a MH-9 Hummingbird/Access to the Taru test. 

If you have other questions feel free to PM me and ill answer anything you have as best i can. 
Thanks

Back