What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - CI Willis [7777] - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Your In-game name

Cool kid

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Willis [7777]

Date of the incident

26/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

First off I aint looking to get Willis banned. All this report is about is a wake up call to the police about logging on during operations such as RBA. Ive only been back on the server for 3 days and this has already happened 5 times with 5 different officers. Now I have talked to all of these officers apart from Willis. As me telling police to stop doing it as it is just silly hasnt been working, then this report has to raise their some attention on the matter.

Like I said I aint out to get Willis banned or even a warning. This is a simple wake up call to the police that this needs to stop. I hope the outcome of this report is that this behavior stops and I am more than happy to end it at that.

What happens is that we are doing a RBA. Willis connects at 0:11 and dies at 8:33. When he connects the charge is already planted and negociations are off.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5q-VVz6KlM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

This report can be closed. I believe it has fulfilled its purpose and I talked with Willis about it

@Cool So i got a couple questions here. first you dont speak to willis and fill out a report. to afterwards ask to take it down. as you spoke to eachother. 
Now it would be alot easier if you just spoke to him. it would save you time and would staff staff time. 
Now 2nd qeustion, Why is there no sound in the video? 

Last edited by a moderator:
This report was all about creating awareness around the issue. I think that has been done and the report is now closed. If you want to investigate furter feel free to do so. 

As it has been brought to the staff teams attention by yourself we will continue to investigate, as such you've somewhat answered the first question while avoiding the second, why is there no sound in this video?

The reason for the sound to be off is simply to avoid any copyright claims on the video and to reduce the time it would take to upload as I deemed the sound irrelevant. I dont understand why the focus is upon missing sound in a video where the audio is completely irrelevant. The focus should be of the actual issue presented in the report. 

I dont understand why the focus is upon missing sound in a video where the audio is completely irrelevant. The focus should be of the actual issue presented in the report. 
It's up to the staff team to determine what is and isn't relevant in a report. Failing to upload full context, including audio may lead you falling foul of the report a player rules, as a longstanding member, one who is not unfamiliar with the report a player section of the forums. I do expect you're already familiar with those rules, but I shall re-iterate.

Anyone creating false evidence, posting a revenge report, editing the evidence to make the accused look guilty, or knowingly providing false information on a report will end up getting banned themselves.
If anything starting an argument with the staff team over the relevant content of this report would not be what I would be doing in your shoes, given that the end of the video features this interesting view.
7aa5e207bfecbd59957044d966d424d4.gif

Though I'm sure you'd additionally deem that irrelevant?

I have just uploaded it with sounds just for you. I am not sure what you think it is that I am trying to hide and what you are hoping to achieve from this? I have now spend 1 hour re rendering and uploading. Video contains copyright music and a lot of banter

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As for that peak in that clip thats just arma being arma. If I wanted to look to the right I would just walk over and look out of the window at that angle. As you can see then I quickly move away. I didnt even notice it. I am fully focused straight ahead of me because of the hunter that just pulled up there. And Im getting ready to peak in order to make sure nobody runs past my small angle as there was cops around the front of the compound. I wouldnt be in that end of the room if I was trying to peak or look in the directions to my right. Been apart of RPUK for 5 years now. If i was wall glitching on purpose then I highly doubt that I would have been allowed to play here for 5 years now. It wouldnt even make sense to wall glitch there as I could just take turn my camera to the left and see that same tiny angle I can see through the wall for a split second. 

Seems to me like its becoming a witch hunt to attempt to spot something that I have done wrong for some reason. If it was any other person who posted the video would it be the same procedure? I personally didnt even notice that I could see through the wall on my right before re watching it 3 times and I for sure didnt notice it in the heat of the moment. If you feel like I exploited to gain some sort of advantage by not having to turn my camera then that is your decision, but I can assure you that I dont exploit and if I did then I would have been banned a long time ago with the amount of footage from my POV being online. Why would I even upload a video of me exploiting if I knew that I was. If I was doing it intentionally then I would have cut it out of the video surely?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thanks for uploading the video with sound.

After reviewing the report I have come to a conclusion that I think best suits both parties.

@Cool You have stated that this report is more on the side of a 'wake up call' for police rather than an actual report, but I have seen that Willis was killed by your gang members at the end of the video.
As for this I will be issuing a warning to Willis for: [SIZE=medium](4.3) When joining the server, you cannot involve yourself in any ongoing gunfights involving your group/faction for 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

Now as for the exploit through the wall, I don't really see  any foul play here and I will put it down to you not realising as you stated, but I strongly urge you to make sure you check where you are leaning to ensure this does not become an issue in the future.

Action Taken: Willis Warned for 4.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back