What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - The Snowman, Ethan (others in video but those two are main offenders) - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romly

Your In-game name

David Packouz

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

The Snowman, Ethan (others in video but those two are main offenders)

Date of the incident

27/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend Efraim (Joe) pulled up to rob some guys at diamonds, before I could properly initiate they started shooting at us and the ones that got back into their truck started purposely ramming us and took the life of my late friend Efraim.. RIP. But seriously, big VDM here as I think is obvious in the video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUuaN3m_drc&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

What an eventful video... 

Firstly Thank you @Romly for taking time out of your day to report these people who are clearly not following the rules on the server.

Onto the action.

Crayzdancerscz you started firing before you we're even initiated on, you didn't even say a word either therefore you will be banned for attempting to RDM. (Banned for Rule 2.2)

Gracie, Liam Boh, Ethan & The Snowman You will all be banned for Vdming,  you all was attempting to hit Romly and use you vehicle as a weapon on multiple occasions throughout the video and also hitting each other which lead to many explosions.  (Banned for Rule 2.1) 

ACTION TAKEN!

Lastly @Fatpigear I believe your Efraim Diveroli in-game, Since you we're Vdmed it does not apply however, please be mindful of rule 5.4 whilst being downed.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back