What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - GhostOne - 28/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostOne

In-game Name
GhostOne

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
28/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
1.2 Insult

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I insulted people who were involved in a conflict with me

Why should we unban you ?
I love roleplay and therefore i play here to interact with people and have fun,I'm sorry for saying those mean words, it was just the rage within me talking, i apologize, it won't happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I do to love this place and the roleplay it brings, but you have spent a total of 6 hours on it. You havent even touched the surface!

22:46 28.08.2019
(Unknown) GhostOne: lmao why is my teammate banned?

(Unknown) GhostOne: RDMED??? i told u u gonna die

(Unknown) GhostOne: u kill me

(Unknown) GhostOne: my squad kill u

22:47 28.08.2019
(Unknown) GhostOne: so make this server ur little pussy playground

(Unknown) GhostOne: not initiation?

(Unknown) GhostOne: thats just shows u got owned and

22:48 28.08.2019
(Unknown) GhostOne: just because u have admin friends u abuse

22:48 28.08.2019
(Unknown) GhostOne: pathetic

22:49 28.08.2019
(Unknown) GhostOne: well here pretty much no competition

(Unknown) GhostOne: only butthurt fags that cant accept to be outplayed

22:50 28.08.2019
GhostOne left the server 

This is what you got banned for.
Now i dont know where you come from in terms of other places, but this is an open and welcoming community reagrdless of who you are.

(Unknown) GhostOne: only butthurt fags that cant accept to be outplayed
But this little statement here is not acceptable.
I understand this word is wildy used all across the internet but to some people it will cause offence, its not a nice word at all.
So with this in mind, i want you to find and quote the rule you broke, explain what it means and tell us what you are willing to do to stay away from the usage of rather rude words like this.

I do to love this place and the roleplay it brings, but you have spent a total of 6 hours on it. You havent even touched the surface!

This is what you got banned for.
Now i dont know where you come from in terms of other places, but this is an open and welcoming community reagrdless of who you are.

But this little statement here is not acceptable.
I understand this word is wildy used all across the internet but to some people it will cause offence, its not a nice word at all.
So with this in mind, i want you to find and quote the rule you broke, explain what it means and tell us what you are willing to do to stay away from the usage of rather rude words like this.

Damn man i was really toxic, well i didnt understand the rules of this server that well which lead me into such toxicity, but now i understand that in order to have a quality roleplay there must be strict rules to make it develop itself, well i was really mad because i had a feeling that it was completely unfair although reading the rules it changed my mind and let me realise that this server is simply different and i would like to try from the start.Well i insulted heavily the whole community and i would want to apologize, reading it once more i cant blame you, i wouldnt want that kind of player in my server aswell, but i can guarantee you it wont happen again!

Btw the rule is 1.2 as i insulted(

[SIZE=medium]Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. Punishable by a permanent ban without appeal.[/SIZE]

IM SORRY!

Last edited by a moderator:
If it does happen again, you will need to appeal via the perm appeals process.

Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back