What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - DJ GRIFFIN - 28/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ GRIFFIN

In-game Name
DJ GRIFFIN

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER (i think)

Reason given for your ban.
VDM, METAGAMING AND BAD RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned over a month ago as a police member of Altis complained that I had no reason for shooting at him. However I disagree with this allegation. I was robbing a petrol station and was expecting police to arrive. I see that a black car pulls up right outside of the station. I start telling them that they should 'leave before they are killed'. Now I am not too sure why they were unable to hear me, however I have a couple of ideas. Firstly, since I was only very new to Altis I may have been too far away from them so they may have not heard me or I could have been on the wrong voice chat or having had just bought a mic so that I could join this island it was probably not working as I have had a lot of difficulty trying to connect my mic to my pc. I then was trying to drive away and happened to accidently hit one of the officers as at the time I didn't know the binding to look freely in the vehicle (2xALT) and so my vehicle was turning properly. Then the police were chasing me and we had a shootout in the nearby town in which I was killed. Then with being questioned I refered to the server as a game as (being new) I didn't realise that you had to stay in character the entire time which now in hind sight was fairly ignorant of me seeing as it is a 'role play' server.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that you should unban me as I am always active and am not a menace to society in altis, I had just made a bad mistake which can hopefully be forgiven. I really enjoy this server and have invested a lot of money in to things that should improve the experience for both me and people that I encounter in Altis (e.g new mic, all arma dlcs etc.). For the reasons above I hope that I can be forgiven and be let back into the island as I have now been playing in other servers since and have got enough experience now to not make a mistake like this again. This ban has taught me a lot about how to deal with encounters on the island (such as making sure the other person can hear me and not referring to the server as a game) and If I am accepted back im sure I will be a much better citizen of altis.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

It is very important that your mic is working as we only do RP within voice ingame. The only time you can also break RP in voice is when talking to an "Admin on Duty".

You did get wanred for NLR in late june some days before this ban so you should be familiar with the rules now.
Before you head back into the game, please make sure you read the rules one more time.. If there is any questions you can come into the join for support rooms where the staff team will assist you or you can ask in OOC chat. People tend to be nice there if there is a genuine question.

Dont go out and break any more rules and have abit of patience. (This is me refering to your Discord convo)

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back