Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
DAYZ RP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

bobal

Cant not interact

bobal

Sometimes when I look at an object it brings up the windows key interaction menu and is hard to exit

sciencefreak74

You are going to need to provide a much better explanation than that if you think there is an issue. What objects are you looking at? Are you trying to bring up the interaction menu? Can you not just close it the normal way?

Please also add some sort of picture/video to aid comprehension.

• Like 1

Akulamatata

If it is like money you can press J I think which shows a small white dot in your screen and line it up with the  money on the ground to pick it up.

you can use the mouse to close the windows key menu interface or use the esc button.

if u mean that you have of windows key not working you can rebind action key 10 in your arma settings to a diffrent button

bobal
2 hours ago, sciencefreak74 said:

You are going to need to provide a much better explanation than that if you think there is an issue. What objects are you looking at? Are you trying to bring up the interaction menu? Can you not just close it the normal way?

Please also add some sort of picture/video to aid comprehension.

doors, injured, cars etc... no does it by itself and when I try and close it, it reopens, only 1 in 100 times does it close

sciencefreak74

It sounds to me like the only bug might be with your keyboard. Are you sure your windows key isn't permanently pressed down or something like that as I've never heard of anything like that before

SI Mystix

I have had the same issue, for it to close for me I need to press anywhere in my second monitor (where I dont have arma running) and than try and close it again

bobal
18 hours ago, sciencefreak74 said:

It sounds to me like the only bug might be with your keyboard. Are you sure your windows key isn't permanently pressed down or something like that as I've never heard of anything like that before

My keyboard is brand new and I checked the keys before I made the post