What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - soffan998 - 30/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

soffan998

In-game Name
Noa H

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/11/01

Member of the team that banned you.
TinyBigJacko

Reason given for your ban.
Suspected Hacker

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The admin Tinybigjacko saw my in-game name witch at the time read Adminhaxxor wich is my user name on my pc. He perceived the name as offensive in a way since it contained the word ADMIN and HACKS. Since i am not a admin or a hacker he must have felt the name unsuited for me. TinybigJacko knows i am not actually suspected for hacking but with referens to rule nr (15.2) "Using a questionable avatar or name could result in a community ban" as i have learned the hard way. He told me afterwards the first time i spoke with him afterwards that the offensive name was the reason for my ban.

Why should we unban you ?
I have now changed my in-game name and since by no accounts i am a hacker i no longer see the reason for my ban. I love the effort of the community, the wonderful role-playing and seriousness that this server possesses. I never intended to offend, upset nor violate any of the server rules. I hope you have understanding with this.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I think you understand what went wrong here and will give you the benefit of the doubt to move forward. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back