What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Bistup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bistup

In-game Name

Get Fragged On De Daily

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/73261-un-ban-appeal-j4k3-11192016-denied/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for duplicating items which was extremely stupid in the first place as not only did it ruin the game for me by no longer being able to play it ruins the economy for other players.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Well after getting banned from this server I was pretty much done with arma, as I literally purchased this game for this server in the first place as an old youtuber (banana duck) made me want to play it. After getting banned i soon not long after ended up selling my computer and havent had one myself for the best part of two years. Since leaving the comnubity I have aquired myself and apprenticeship and has been my mine focus really since leaving, I have also mainly been gaming on console now which is why there hasnt been a post from me on here sooner.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to come back as I have just purchased a new gaming laptop and I am basically looking to be able to play arma again, and I know i could just play on a different community but as I said this server was the reason I bought the game and I would like to return to the server that initially made me enjoy the game so much in the first place

Why should we unban you ?

I feel like in the big time span since I have been banned I have matured alot, and now not only do I have other things going on in my life, As literally all I used to do was play this server, I now have other things to care about where as before the centre of my world did used to be arma. I will be more of a casual player than a die hard player as I used to be and I want to enjoy the game in a chilled light instead of being the aggrivated child I sometimes was when I lost my best gear in the game. I feel like I should write more but I dont really know what to say other than this, but if the chance is presented to me rejoin the community I am sure you will not be hearing anything negative of myself or regret your descision. Thanks for reading - Jake

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Duping is very much frowned up to get an "advantage". So we are very strict in how we deal with this.

There is only 1 way for you to get unbanned for this, and that is a comeplete wipe of your "player profile" on our game servers and you will start fresh.

Do you accept these terms  ?

Yes I very much accept these terms, and would like to thanks you greatly for giving me the oppertunity. It is very much appreciated 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back