What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Jim87878 - 01/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim87878

In-game Name
(AMW) James Moat

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
RDM 2.2

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I acted very trigger happy in a heated scenario attempting to rob a bank with a new player. We were approached while I was giving a run down to the new player on how we were going to RP it (me stashing the cash prone while he stands near the til) but we started being robbed/RP’d with and handcuffed but hadn’t been initiated on, I ran for my life but got trapped, due to having a slow laptop 5 years old a member of the gang pulled a gun and I acted wrong by saying I told you... and “whoa” which is when i saw the pistol and shot killing a man in cold blood. Leading to a report and then a ban. At first I thought Roleplay over Ruleplay and shot him just due to being so scared and cornered but they had used RP without threats to trick us (fair play) and I acted as if it was a robbery. I thought at the time handcuffs classed as initiation but rereading the rules a lot changes over 3 years!

Why should we unban you ?
I have a lot of mates on here, I hardly have much time to play Arma due to just life. I have played for 3 years plus and while I admit this was a huge mess up, I do believe I am not toxic in this community and always participate in high quality roleplay. This was a screw up on my part and after reflecting the whole situation could have been handled a lot better via RP’ing or just accepting the handcuffs but it was a slip and not something I would do in that situation. Plus also just bought an actual gaming PC rather than 5 yo laptop on 10fps, therefore this situation is not likely to even occur as I will be able to drive, walk and run without lagging, which was my original intention.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I'm glad that you have read the rules. 
Further repeats of this situation will result in a much lengthier time out for you and I'm sure you can understand that. 

I will give you the benefit of the doubt in this case and proceed with your unban. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back