What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - fudgepops123 - 02/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudgepops123

In-game Name
fudgepops

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198175448275/

The date of your ban.
02/09/19

Member of the team that banned you.
matt

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was not sure at first but i was informed that i was 'filling up all my trucks and then storing them then taking them out in a different town' i did not know that i was not allowed to do it, I was under the impression telephoning was aborting to the lobby then reconnecting to get to spawn some were else since i have never been talked to about it befour i did not think i was an issue. An admin on ts informed me of what rule i have broken I know realise what i did was braking the rules and i apologise for that It was never my intention to brake the rules as i really enjoy playing on the server.

Why should we unban you ?
I think i should be unbanned because although i broke the rules it was not on purposes i would never brake a rule on purpose dew to me really liking the server and at the time i was unaware of what i was doing was wrong dew to so many people doing it and if i new I would have never done it and since i am banned and typing this unban appeal i shall go back and check all of the rules again so in future if you would unban me i shall not make any more silly mistakes like the one i have done. I also have 500 hours on the server and in witch time i have always tried to never brake the rules and i have always had great RP well that why i think you should unban me, I'm just hoping you can give me a second chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Making a vehicle disappear and reappear somewhere else didn't occur to you as teleportation? 

How much money do you think you have made using this technique? 

No it did not occur to me at the time i just presumed that it meant people aborting to lobby then reconnecting some where else, and to answer your other question i made like 8 million using this method.

Last edited by a moderator:
You claim you thought teleporting was only for people but the rule does clearly state that "Abusing the garage system to teleport goods is also considered teleporting." 
Did you miss this rule or did you just forget?
As you said you've made 8 million that's around 8 full trucks processed, is this something you and your gang has known about for a while or did you come up with this on your own?

I just skim read the rules i just seen no teleporting thats when i assumed it meant players and also it was a long time ago since i last looked at the rules, and i did not see the part about teleporting goods my own falt for not reading them fully, and regarding your other question I knew about it all ready but never did it until 3-4 days befour i got banned dew to me helping new members in my gang make some quick money that was pretty much the only reason i did it to help my mates make some quick cash.

We have reviewed your groups case and under the proviso that we do not see this kind of behaviour in the future we will action an unban on each of you. 

Please keep in mind that we will be watching. If you have any questions do not hesitate to go to staff support on teamspeak. 
Ensure that you reread our rules to refresh your memory. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back