What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - poli - 02/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

poli

In-game Name
Mirica PC

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/09/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for teleporting from athira to the airport. I disconnected in athira and reconnected at the airport to load a truck into a helicopter, to sell diamonds.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because i have learned my lesson and i only did it out of desperation to not get left behind by a group i had just joined. It was 2 AM and i was extremely tired from playing all day, trying to mine diamonds but failing. The group was already at the airport and preparing to leave, so i teleported to get a chance to load my truck, and finally get some sleep. I promise i will never do it again, and it is only my second time i got in trouble with an admin, first being when i said ''hands up or die'' in a robbery, which is not an accepted initiation.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You were also seen teleporting trucks filled with uncut diamonds from pyrgos to Athira. What possessed you to believe making a vehicle or yourself disappear and reappear elsewhere moments later was acceptable? 

As I said, it was very late and I tried cutting corners so i could get to bed sooner, but i now understand what i did wrong. I thought that if i stored the trucks in pyrgos and then drive one of those trucks back to athira and then to processing would be fair, but i have been told today that i should have made two more trips from pyrgos to athira.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you find yourself cutting corners a lot? 
Also this whole teleporting the trucks using the garage is it something you came up with on your own or were you taught how to do it?
Is it also something you and your gang tends to do a lot?

i have only been in this gang for a whole day and it was the first time i saw them do it. It was also my first time doing it , because i thought it was too much trouble and i just got into doing diamonds. I usually do uranium and you can't do that there. No one thought me, i just figured out how to do it in the moment,after learning that diamonds don't disappear when stored in the garrage.

I don't usually cut corners, as i said the only thing i did that could get me in trouble before was the improper initiation, which the admin scolded me for and kicked for 10 minutes to watch a video about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have reviewed your groups case and under the proviso that we do not see this kind of behaviour in the future we will action an unban on each of you. 

Please keep in mind that we will be watching. If you have any questions do not hesitate to go to staff support on teamspeak. 
Ensure that you reread our rules to refresh your memory. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back