What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - pikicar - 02/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikicar

In-game Name
Paul Ross

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/09/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I got banned for being in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Me and my friend Magnet were driving around poseidon lands in gokarts that we rented from the airport, while an allied group was caught teleporting diamonds. I see how it could have been seen as us being a part of the teleporting process, as we have stopped by to ask for a fuel can, while they were filling up their trucks at the diamond mine.

Why should we unban you ?
I should get unbanned, because I haven't teleported anything and was not involved in the teleporting process, that I was banned for.

It would be great, if somebody is able to check my trucks and xp level, because he will see, that all my trucks are empty (except for 1 truck boxer, which has ~40 cut diamonds inside) and my diamond proffession level being ~4.I own 8 Hemtt boxes and 6 hemtt transports (covered), which I use for storing potatoes, to help my friend prestige.

Me and Magnet were just passing thru the area after we did some janitor RP with a capo (I belive his name was George) from poseidon, at the poseidon base and were low on fuel while trying to get to the poseidon drug stash that was being broken into at that time. We stopped by the diamond mine and asked for a fuel can, that they gave to us and we continued the drive to the stash house. We even crashed into eachother near the diamond mine, resulting in Magnet being killed and me having to call the medics, claming that it was a gokart related accident. After he got revived we finally made it to the drug stash were we were told by poseidon members 3 times to leave the area, after which we went back towards the checkpoint.

As I belive that I've been mixed up with the guys, that were caught teleporting diamonds in the area, it would be nice, if the issue was resolved with me being unbanned and able to rejoin the RPUK community, to continue having fun on the server. I would be happy to talk with somebody on teamspeak if needed, to give the full timeline of what me and my friend were up to at the time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I'll stay on the side of caution and give you the benefit of the doubt, I did see you in go-karts at one point but thought I'd seen you in a truck too but I've checked my evidence and can't actually see you in a truck after all.

I'll also remove this from your record and you have my apologies for the inconvenience. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back