What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Rukaay - 02/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukaay

In-game Name
Rukaay

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/09/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Me and my friends from "Endgame" group were doing diamond runs. We were going to the diamond mine from Pyrgos and then heading back to the garage in order to restore our full trucks and get out empty ones in Pyrgos. I did it 2 times because I got to log off the server and did not join the rest as they were heading to the diamond processor. I know that they did something that in your opinion was fishy and they got banned for it, but the thing is that I was not with them at the specific moment; I wasn't even online then.

Why should we unban you ?
I am sure I did not break any rules. But the fact that I got banned is because I was with the group only during the minning process and Admin concidered it as a proove of me beeing guilty.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So you expect me to believe that you were storing your trucks in pyrgos full of diamonds and you were going to drive backwards and forwards from pyrgos  to athira for each truck? 

It would be no faster and arguably probably slower, than doing the run in it's entirety repeatedly. 

Try again please. 

Qrow, I was expecting a phone call and knew I won't have much time to play ( right, I didn't mention that I was waiting for a phone call, sorry) I logged in the server only in order to mine/pick anything which I could process and sell the next day. That's why I joined my friends in their diamond run. When I logged in the server they were already finishing their first run from diamond mine to Pyrgos. I found it a good opportunity to stick with them and continue with them. Mining was the only thing I wanted to do then. I did not teleport anything and wasn't up to, because I know it's illegal to abuse storage system. I did two runs to the diamond mine and back to Pyrgos, then stored every truck there and logged off as I wanted to do from the beginning of whole situation.

When your gang members were pulling their vehicles out in Athira, to process their diamonds, you were still online.

What exactly were you doing?
If you knew the rules regarding it and surely must've heard your mates talking about their plan being you were online, did you not think to maybe tell them they'd get banned?

Aiden,

If you say that I was still in game, I probably was, but I'am pretty sure I was not in contact with them and had no clue about what were they about to do.

During the mining process I didn't hear anything about the will to teleport stuff. I am 100% honest with you right now. I know It's a lame excuse but English is not my native language and sometimes It's really hard for me to understand what people are saying, therefore I might have missed something they mentioned about. If I was aware of them breaking rules I'd definitely tell them not to do that.

Here is the process of mining (please be lenient. This happened almost a week ago, but still I'am going to say everything I remember): I spawned in an island at Pyrgos and then noticed that my friends are heading back to Pyrgos from diamond mine. I stayed at the garage and joined them as they arrived. Whole group drove to the diamond mine and head back as every truck were full. Then we took out empty trucks and did the same thing. After the second run I left the group and went straight to the garage at Pyrgos. After this all I remember is logging off...

Your Altis Life server is the best server I've ever played on and I'd do anything I can to protect those awesome people I met from being banned...

Please, forgive me my grammatical correctness. That's the best I can do.

We have reviewed your groups case and under the proviso that we do not see this kind of behaviour in the future we will action an unban on each of you. 

Please keep in mind that we will be watching. If you have any questions do not hesitate to go to staff support on teamspeak. 
Ensure that you reread our rules to refresh your memory. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back