What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Ingame Mic

TASH

i have a headset, it works fine in teamspeak and discord. however ingame  apparently i sound quiet and have alot of background sound although this problem only happens ingame, i have no clue why or how to fix it

I have exactly the same issue with mine, i just played around with the steam voice settings and Windows microphone boost to get it to a point where i can be heard but it doesnt sound too distorted

I have exactly the same issue with mine, i just played around with the steam voice settings and Windows microphone boost to get it to a point where i can be heard but it doesnt sound too distorted
where dose arma get its mic input from. i play on a laptop so could it be defaulting to the laptops mic do you think?'

Arma will use steams voice options 

To find said settings
1) Open Friends list
2) Click the settings icon
3) Go into the "Voice" menu
4) Check what microphone device you have it set to

Arma will use steams voice options 

To find said settings
1) Open Friends list
2) Click the settings icon
3) Go into the "Voice" menu
4) Check what microphone device you have it set to
ive just changed it from default to my headset, and when i play tomorrow ill say if thats fixed it. thanks 🙂

Back