What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Azaxas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komatoze

In-game Name

Reg Kray

Steam ID

STEAM_1:1:381691630

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/116063-un-ban-appeal-azaxas-250519/?tab=comments#comment-672619
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for making a racist comment in the Out of Character chat

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been playing a lot GMOD RP and FiveM really working on RP Skills and I have got much better at taking RP seriously

Why do you want to return ?

Me and my friend loved this server I remember we played it for like 7 hours straight once, my ban was due to me taking messing around too far and I have learned from this mistake.

Why should we unban you ?

I am now a good Roleplayer now and am willing to take the RP seriously, I have changed a lot since my ban

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

00:16 25.05.2019

(Unknown) Reg Kray: BAN ME BET YA WONT PUSSY

Well it wasnt a mistake was it, you were testing how far you could take it.
And you've got a rather interesting behaviour in sidechat.  Are we now going to enjoy the game instead of pissing about dipping the toe into trouble?

I am aware of what I typed in chat and I am sorry for this, I am 100% ready to return to the server

This appeal is now longer required @Azaxas as per the mass unban

Moving this to timed out as no action required

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back