What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Dr_Magnet - 02/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Magnet

In-game Name
Magnet

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:114617805

The date of your ban.
02/09/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. at the time me and my friends were role playing as janitors we just finished cleaning up at the Poseidon Base next to the NHS in Pyrgos. we where going to start heading past the Drug stash when we noticed we where low on fuel so we went to diamond mine where our allies where to ask for some they said they had none so we moved on and noticed our go-karts came with fuel so we refueled and continued with our journey until I crashed and started to bleed out once the medic revived me we went to drug stash where we where going to RP as a clean up crew to clean the body but we where told to leave so my friend paul Ross went offline I believe and I continued to play for a short while where I went to a house and started to clean it and then I was told to leave as Poseidon. so I did and I just drove around for a short time and the went offline.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe you should unban me because I had nothing to do with the teleporting situation. as I mentined in-depth what I was doing during the time frame in the question above.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll stay on the side of caution and give you the benefit of the doubt, I did see you in go-karts at one point but thought I'd seen you in a truck too but I've checked my evidence and can't actually see you in a truck after all.

I'll also remove this from your record and you have my apologies for the inconvenience. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back