What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Finbar and Presidential Hire Taxi Services - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph the Hobo

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Ralph

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Finbar and Presidential Hire Taxi Services

Date of the incident

02/09/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, in short, I rotor blocked one of their helicopters at the Poseidon drug dealer then Finbar gets out and tells me "Fly off or me and my friends and allies are gonna shoot you and rip you out," I land my hummingbird, and get shot, in my opinion this violates rule (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together. The Video is from my friends perspective.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTGjFa555Lw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

So can we start with the fact I initiated on you with multiple threat to life telling you explicitly to leave as you are in a hummingbird, you did not comply therefore were shot.  You can hear in your video that you were going to "counter-initiate" straight away how can you hold me to these standards but not yourself?  Surely by admitting that you're going to counter initiate you admit that it's valid?  There is no complaint about it until it doesn't go your way.  Additionally in your description of the report you purposely exclude the rest of the sentence that I say to you as I did not leave the initiation there and continued with more hostile roleplay.  I gave you plenty of time and only shot when you had decamped waiting to see for sure if you weren't going to leave the area.  

The bottom line is, you were told to leave as you were instigating a rotor block and going to rob us, I gave hostile roleplay and you got shot due to your own actions.

Shall we also discuss when you threatened to report me during a liason causing me to leave it.  As shown by this video here.  The recording ends before I left liason as I use shadow play and only recorded after he threatened to report me.  If he has a full video of liason showing the end and would be willing to post it that would be great. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now although not directly involved in the report, I joined the liaison(offered to help Ralph explain the threats report side of things) where your attitude turns to shit immediately. Now as to finish what I was saying in the teamspeak before you so rudely left, threat to report is something which generally only applies in game or someone joining and saying give me x or report, however there was a clear attempt of a legitimate Liason, and simply saying that he is going to go to a report due to your poor attitude in liason(shouting) after a legitimate attempt, is not the same thing(what I have been told by staff in the past). The fact that you respond to him in such a melodramatic way, probably more of an extreme reaction than if he started insulting you with an array of slurs, points out how nit picky you are with this. If you could attach the rest of the liason afterwards that would be nice, and if you don’t want to include the rest of the liason I will attach my footage of the little liason I was present in tomorrow. 

Now although not directly involved in the report, I joined the liaison(offered to help Ralph explain the threats report side of things) where your attitude turns to shit immediately. Now as to finish what I was saying in the teamspeak before you so rudely left, threat to report is something which generally only applies in game or someone joining and saying give me x or report, however there was a clear attempt of a legitimate Liason, and simply saying that he is going to go to a report due to your poor attitude in liason(shouting) after a legitimate attempt, is not the same thing(what I have been told by staff in the past). The fact that you respond to him in such a melodramatic way, probably more of an extreme reaction than if he started insulting you with an array of slurs, points out how nit picky you are with this. If you could attach the rest of the liason afterwards that would be nice, and if you don’t want to include the rest of the liason I will attach my footage of the little liason I was present in tomorrow. 
I literally just stated it ends due to my shadow play and I invite you to post the end - I clearly am not shouting and why would I stay in a liason where someone has just threatened to report me?  Saying I left in a rude manner is a gross overstatement I left saying "fuck this" calmly under my breath after ralph threatened to report me as I felt the whole liason process had just been a one sided way for them to drill into me their side of events without me being given a chance, but I guess the video shows that.

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

The rule clearly states that saying "I am going to report you" is not allowed.  It does not state that it must be in game, in fact the opposite.

As you can hear in the Liason I posted I do not shout and in fact I join to be told in a rude way that I have broken X rule and am not allowed to get a word in really to explain my side.  It was a pointless liason and calling it a "legitimate attempt" is a stretch at best it is a one sided lecture from three gang members vs myself who joined.

I may be expressive in my voice but that's just how I speak it doesn't come from a place of aggression and I don't shout at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.
I have just put in bold certain parts which, to me, clearly states that threats to report is purely an in game rule, and there was nothing wrong with how it was stated in this scenario. The threats to report example directly follows a statement about breaking rp and discussing in game, and in fact the only time teamspeak is mentioned is to say you can discuss it on there, but there is nothing actually in the rule to stop you from saying that if liason fails a report will be made...

I've said all I need to by now will leave it up to staff and if they require anything else from me will be more than willing to provide it.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Firstly lets just make 1 thing clear. @Finbar Orion it isn't classed as a threat to report, @Ralph the Hobo was trying to resolve the situation with you on teamspeak and felt that you was shouting over him (which you wasn't really letting him speak) so his well in his right to take it to the forums if there hasn't been a resolution.

Now onto the report. I heard you in the teamspeak discussion above trying to compare the situation above and the one where you decided on initiate on 20+ Poseidon members with a pistol... Firstly this situation is completely different. Ralph you rotor block someone, you hear the initiation very clear, yet you decide to land despite being told to fly off? What more does the guy need to tell you in that situation to make you fear for your life. Your are surrounded by multiple heli's which could or could not be grouped with the guy your rotor blocking yet, you still decide to stay there, despite being told otherwise?

Let's look at it from the people on the group perspective shell we, You see a guy who's flying in a heli hovering around the area, straight away there and then alarm-bells are ringing (we may got robbed here etc) one of them then decides to land his taru, next thing you see is that lurking hummingbird rotorblock it, now there you think, if this person wanted to talk, he would have just landed therefore your actions could be considered as a hostile move, Therefore you are initiated on with a very fair demand "if you do not fly away me and my friends and allies will rip you out of that heli" You land and get shot. What more do you expect?

Ralph I remember speaking to you before I had to go with the poseidon situation. You have 1 life in the Roleplay scenario yet you are willing to take risks that will get you killed. Comes down to commonsense for me mate, if i'm surrounded with people pointing guns at me telling me to fly away otherwise i'm going to be ripped out of the heli, I'm off, my "life" is more important then a van or a gunfight.

@Finbar Orion I will give you some advice though, if someone asks you to come to teamspeak, go with a level head and a more calm approach, as reacting the way you did, will just make people report you within a few mins into the conversation.

@Simon Ross Thank you for trying to keep the piece 🙂

Report Rejected! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back