What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Lipcz - 02/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipcz

In-game Name
Lipcz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/09/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
maybe i despawned a truck on the airport? during our diamond run,in my opinion i did nothing wrong, my gang was with me ,we created traffic on the airport some of us spawned more then one truck and I was banned coz of of group resposability I supose?

Why should we unban you ?
I did the whole run driving my truck with my group EndGame,but in end effect I loaded half full BOX to the chinook (other member had his half HMTT laoded in the heli) sold the whole thing and shared with the other member our loot 800k per head, came back to the airport . was to sleepy to continue, decided to log off because it was late and I had to wake up to work (where i live its 2h time difference from UK), next day I come on discord to discover that many of us had been banned :(
We mined, porcessed, roleplayed, some of us sold more then one truck by spawning it on the airport but to be honest we didnt switched to faster cars to spawn the trucks back during our run or any other ways to meta, we traveled always with trucks from what I know, I was lucky not to spawn a second truck but if it would be earlier I would do this, I assumed that since we travel in the same vehicle type we are not breaking any rules, huge convoy like that looks just epic on our Altis, there was planty of time to interact with us and this is all about in RP, we all love roleplay on your server please unban us, we want to stay on the Island, I will read the rules again, love the whole island and wish to stay, hope you guys can forgive a mistake (if i really made one) and allow me and hopefully the whole gang to hand along ,
Regards,
Lipcz

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Do you understand that putting a truck into a garage with the intention of pulling it out at a different garage is considered to be teleporting? 

Can you find the rule that it pertains to on the rules page please. 

Also explain why you think we don't allow this. 

I broke the rule 2.11, I understand now why it's illegal, it speedup the process and robbers have less chances to interact with me, for my defence I sold only half truck before I logged out, I broke the rules by respawning my other 3 trucks in athira to cut the diamonds, I assumed since I didn't travel with other vehicles and didn't despawn my character its in the gray area (so I heared from other players) , I was wrong, I'm sorry for that. I have a question: if I log out from the game to play next day, I have to spawn my track in the garage where I despawn it day before? Or the 2.11 don't count in this example? 

Hope you guys give me another chance, I promise to follow this rules, I really like rp moments on this server, made a buch of friends and it would be a shame to been cut off this experience, I am happy to destroy the diamonds in my other trucks if that will unban me, just want to join back, we are mostly all adults here, I understood my mistake, won't happen again, please reconsider unbanning my friend kosti as well, I'm marring his sister in few months, playing this game bring us closer, we joined endgame and the same day this incident happend, 

PS, sorry for my lvl of written English, not my first language but I'm trying 🙂

Wish u a lovely day

Lipcz

I have a question: if I log out from the game to play next day, I have to spawn my track in the garage where I despawn it day before? Or the 2.11 don't count in this example? 
As long as you do not deliberately store valuables in your truck and use the garage system to move them from garage to garage this would be fine. 

For example I might store my sporty at airport and log out and the next day I will spawn in Kavala and take it out, at this point I'm just using the garage system to access my vehicle rather then abusing it to move items faster and with no risk.

I've got some more questions before I make a decision, is this something you've been doing for a while or was this a one time thing?
did you figure this out on your own or did someone teach you to do this?
and finally is this something your whole gang did and was aware of?

Hello, 

For the most of the time on the server I owned 2 trucks and one van for diamonds (van for quick solo runs) , I bought the other trucks for this run that got me banned (we joined endgame clan, did that run,  day later boom, ban)

in the past someone told me that if I store the diamonds in the second truck and comeback to them later its not breaking the rules (heard it before I joined any clan that was my first day's on the island) , I just needed to do other stuff( so I did uranium) I never had more then 3 million on the account, if I bought a new truck it was just because the old one was scrapped.

So answering your question I did store max of 2 trucks (not always) in the past with uncut diamonds, then after doing other business I was coming back (the same day or another) to cut them and sell them, I didn't know its considered teleporting and I didn't made huge amount of money, most of the time I wad struggling to keep my bank account over 1 million 

I can't answer in the name of the endgame gang because I joined them few hours before I got banned, earlier I was in a smaller gang and was to busy running away from robbers to allow myself for buying many trucks. 

Like I mentioned before, the day I got banned I sold only half truck of diamonds and logged out coz it was late, I regret that I didn't read fully teleporting rules, I just saw the part about respawning yourself to fast travel, and I skipped to another rule. 

I really like your server, will never do that again, now feel crap because Saturdays morning is my game time. I was sure I don't break any rules, now I learned and I can guaranty won't happen again, 

Regards 

Lipcz

We have reviewed your groups case and under the proviso that we do not see this kind of behaviour in the future we will action an unban on each of you. 

Please keep in mind that we will be watching. If you have any questions do not hesitate to go to staff support on teamspeak. 
Ensure that you reread our rules to refresh your memory. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back