What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Falcon89 - 03/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon89

In-game Name
Falcon89

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/09/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I violated rule : (2.11) Teleporting - ...... Abusing the garage system to teleport goods is also considered teleporting.
By spawning trucks in Pyrgos, load them at the diamond mine, and store them back in the garage in Pyrgos, I removed the opportunity for other players on the server for 3 out of 4 trucks ( i did drove the final truck to Athira) to engage in roleyplay on the expected diamond route 3 times. Alltough technically I died in Athira, regeared at rebel outpost, respected NLR in Athira and continue the ops, the admin is correct in evaluating my original intent.

Why should we unban you ?
After carefully reviewing the rule I am completely aware that the actions I did are a violation of the rules in an attempt to maximize efficiency of the run. In this attempt I understand I take away RP opportunities on this server and I am sorry for that. This was the first time I tried a run with this illegal routine and as you can maybe validate on my diamond profession level I have completed the regular run quite often. I also never owned more then 2 trucks before this moment and never spawned a full truck of diamonds in athira which was stored elsewhere in the same session. I lost the correct formulation of the rule and I will now more frequently review the rules to makes sure I have them fresh up my mind. This won't happen again especially now I fully understand this takes away RP opportunity for other players. I will also take this experience to review any (hopefully) future actions.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Why did you decide to teleport your trucks? doesn't it seem like an exploit to put them in your garage somewhere and take them out somewhere else? 

Hi Kempi,

Yes, like I mentioned in my appeal, I used the server set-up to my own benefit. I can recall that the lead truck of the first mining cycle set course to Pyrgos while I was driving to Athira and I turned arround to follow. I expressed my doubts but was convinced by group members it would be legal as long as you do the run with at least 1 truck. 

I should not have trusted any doubtfull suggestions like that and instead follow my own knowledge of the rules, allthough at that point in time I didnt trust myself as I had not read the rules for quite a while. Even if it means breaking out of convoy as such.

Kind regards,

Falcon

We have reviewed your groups case and under the proviso that we do not see this kind of behaviour in the future we will action an unban on each of you. 

Please keep in mind that we will be watching. If you have any questions do not hesitate to go to staff support on teamspeak. 
Ensure that you reread our rules to refresh your memory. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back