What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - 13YearsASlave

Status
Not open for further replies.

13YearsASlave

In-game Name

rudolph

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/118021-un-ban-appeal-13yearsaslave-010919/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i called one of my mates a pedo or he touches kids in game and an rp situation an admin didnt like that and teleported me to talk to me privately after doing so he me asked if i saw anything wrong with what i said , i said no which then he proceeded with saying it was against the rules on what i said and i than said there isnt a rule that specifically says that at that time after a little debate i was then banned

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

well since being banned i havent touched arma , ive got on and focused on my life passed my driving test and been busy with work , ive played other games here and there but other than that thats it.

Why do you want to return ?

as its getting close to winter im looking to get back into arma and this is the best server i know but i do miss the whole RP aspect as the community is amazing and the rp you get here is different to any other game its very unique im a good way but also I miss the fun I had while playing with my friends and the mates i made on this server

Why should we unban you ?

i now genuinely understand in what i said was bad and wouldn't be said again , i do honestly regret it because i now miss out on playing with some mates and the other aspects of the server like general role playing , the grind ,the community and general activity's on the server , like i said before i broke a rule once got caught and now ive suffered with the consequence i hope to put this in the past and move on join back to the great community with both sides happy.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Some things, they just dont belong in an RP sense in a game. Out of everything you could have RP'ed about you ended up on a rather disgusting one.

Have you read over our rules ? Can you find me something on "questionable roleplay" ?

I have read the rules a multitude of times since my appeal and rule 1.2:Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination i would belive this to be a ''Questionable Roleplay''
I understand its inappropriate and unnecessary as it could impact the community if such toxicity and behavior was allowed players could leave or the community could be stuck with a bad tag meaning lesser people would join the great community here .

Why is it you decided to ban evade? How many times have you evaded your ban?

alright not going to lie i did ban evade my mate logged on his account on my pc to play arma but he had to go after an hour (work brief) me being inpatient and not waiting for my ban appeal to go through....i asked if i could continue playing he said sure i just grinded a little to get him started plus i kinda really miss the server and how unique it is compared to others . but if im honest aswell i was waiting on my ban appeal and while watching and helping my friend play kind of got me into the groove but all didnt last to long as was banned for ban evading while i was on i didnt do anything to disrupt the community or harm a person i got mugged 3 times and i had some decent rp situations. i got told off via a police officer (part of rp)for parking but thats it. I helped him make his appeal (he dont really pc game because of  his work) he currently does live in the same house with me but is away for work. this has been the only time ive played on the server since my ban. ive been catching myself up with the server via watching my mate on discord while he screen shares and in all honestly it does make me feel really gutted that i decided to call someone such a disgusting word and get banned because i am missing out on so much.
my intentions wasnt to harm anyone or do wrong just really wanted to play again but hey kinda ruined it for me and my mate now as we cant play at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was roleplaying as a paedophile being a 62 year old touching 12 year olds, I pulled him on this and he then said "i don't see it in the rules you can't do that" and then said this is arma what else am I supposed to roleplay with, there's fuck all to do.
Common sense on the rule excuse.... and whats the point in this appeal if Roleplaying a "62 year old touching 12 year olds" is the only thing you can roleplay ? after all there is fuck all to do ?

ok i dont remember wanting to roleplay as a pedophile alot has happend in the last year (work life ect). This situation was a one off from what i remember as it was nearly a year ago was me calling a mate a pedo in game but what you have quoted there seems precised so must of happend now i am sorry for that , i know is something extremely disgusting and seeing you quoting that actually makes me disgusted with myself but i cant honestly remember saying that. But there is alot of roleplay me and my gang was the ones who turned kavala into a zombie town (broke our legs then start snarling towards  players) something we done when we was bored . we made a food/medic van delivery service something we done part time . The point in this appeal is i want another chance to come back as i do honestly miss playing the game but this server is what makes me miss the game as this server is what i think of arma all my hours are from this server. other servers aint as fun nor interesting as this one very unique here theres alot of stuff that catches your eye 
i understand the rules more now and ive read into them more.The first time i read them i skimmed them. i just want this chance to come back fresh new slab play with my mates as i used too,  grind , get robbed , go rob ,build my way back up, get involved with the community roleplay properly and not in an inmature fashion. Yet again i am honestly sorry and if i was unbanned this wouldn't happen again.

i dont know how to get rid of this quote?

Think a little harder in what your doing in future

There's plenty of things to do and roleplay

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back