What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

World of Warcraft: Classic

U N C L E

Banned
Anyone grinding it out on WoW Classic?​

Server: United States

Realm: Faerlina

Faction: Horde

Class: Frost Mage Troll (DPS) 

Current Level: 19

​

If by coincidence we are on the same Realm and you are Horde. Hit me up for some Dungeons 😄 ​

​

​

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    276.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy, very casual but 16 Undead Mage on the Ashbringer realm (EU).

Very very casual atm cause of work and all but its amazing to play.

Ahoy, very casual but 16 Undead Mage on the Ashbringer realm (EU).

Very very casual atm cause of work and all but its amazing to play.
Did you forget that it was a walking simulator? I definitely did xD

Loving every bit of it still!

Oh mate .  I started in early BC! Never played Vanilla other than when i was my mate levering  human Paladin in Goldshire xD 

I love it.  Walking or not.  Getting to know the world instead if wizzing past it on live servers xD

Oh mate .  I started in early BC! Never played Vanilla other than when i was my mate levering  human Paladin in Goldshire xD 

I love it.  Walking or not.  Getting to know the world instead if wizzing past it on live servers xD
Have a similar experience with WoW. 

Appreciating the Vanilla play. I understand why it had such an addicted audience xD

Cannot wait to spend all my savings on a mount 🙌🏽

I’m on <EU> Pyrewood Village (Alliance this time around) with a lot of old vanilla guys and girls. We’ve formed the same Guld as we were in back then.

Thanks for the tag @ShaunLAD on a different realm though and no plans on switching as I am currently number 1 eu as you would expect, the best at the game.

Um the entire war campaign is locked behind a rep grind. Pathfinder for flying. Just to name a few.

The only thing Classic raids required was a little bit of dungeon gear to get started, which was hardly a grind. AS the guild Apes just proved, minimal gear is required for the starting raid MC.

Back