What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Fredlich - 04/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredlich

In-game Name
Eyem Gray

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/09/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Kempi Anderson

Reason given for your ban.
Ban Evading

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I'm not sure, I was downed, I went to the bathroom real quick, when I was back I waited on the medics for a few minutes and when revived I went walking towards Pygros but stood in some bushes because my gf needed to talk about something, than she suddently said I got a message and when I looked it was an admin kick for ban evading.
I may had a message but I didn't see it and I dont think a staff member had teleported me.

Why should we unban you ?
I don't even know what kind of ban I have evaded and everything above happened in less than 5 minutes, so if I got a message I would have read it and reacted but in this case I didn't had the time to react.
If I broke the rules than I wasn't aware of it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Do you own any other steam accounts? (If yes could you please supply the steamID64 of said steam accounts)
Are those steam accounts banned on our servers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I do have an old account where I got banned on, it was when I just bought the game after hearing about it from a friend and didnt understand anything, did not even know that there was an option to appeal or that there were websites with rules or even that it had strict rules on most servers, I literally didn't know anything about RPG in arma, I got banned on that account for things like bad iniation or failed rp on most servers.
When I talked with that friend about it he explained me how to play and how the controls worked. We started playing together on exile and later when he told me about how much fun RPG was and I told him I tried it and just got banned everywhere, he said I should just buy arma again and start over. Thats when I started playing on this account and learned how RPG worked and that you have communties with certain servers.
I never made an appeal or anything for the other account as I already had so much hours and experience in this one and never use that account for arma anymore.
After creating this appeal a fellow gang member explained what the ban means but I wasn't sure why as I have been playing on this server with this account for a half year and never was contacted or informed about it before.

My other steamID64 76561198072801791

Well I'm not sure, there has been a friend over to play somewhere in august, we wanted to play together as I already had some hemmt boxes and a trick for a blood diamond run to make a quick starting capital for him(bought a house near the boat garage in Neochori to stock with the blood diamonds and from there just go up and down with a boat).
Maybe you're refering to that?
Otherwise I dont have or remember having another steam account as the one I just gave you is my main (with all my other games and my exile profile) and the one I use now is for Arma rpg, well mostly just for RPUK as this is my favorite server with the best community and staff

Yes, I do have an old account where I got banned on
We do not take kindly to people evading their bans. In the future if you know you're banned make sure to appeal it before you start playing on another account. The ban is on you as a person not your account. I will unban the account linked in this appeal, if you want any other accounts unbanned feel free to appeal them

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back