What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Thanks for the last 45 days RPUK

Peppa Pig

I`ve decided to write this forum post today instead of tomorrow because I want to enjoy my last day (Thursday) here in RPUK for at least the next 4 months with out having to stop to take care of it at the last second and also I wanted to finish up what was left on the taking care of list that I have made before my admission to the hospital and my thank you note to RPUK was the last thing on the list of things to do....So here it is 🙂

The time has come already folks...tomorrow is the big day when I put my life in the hands of a surgeon whom I must admit I have confidence in so I think everything is going to be alright although i`ve been given the possible outcome scenarios...some good some bad but I`ll get to that bridge when I get there...The last 45 days have been great and I would like to thank the RPUK community for all the love and support shown to me since my announcement in July of the cancer having added itself to the mix in my life...some days have been easy and some days have been really really bad but the diversity of this community helped a lot to pass the time and not think about whats really going on...getting away sometimes is a good thing...and it was great to be able to get away from it all here on RPUK...Thanks to all in the Plebs and Poseidon for your comprehension with some of the stuff in game like being completely lost and disoriented in game to going afk for the barfing spats that I went thru with the oral chemo side effects...I`ve never been more scared in my life as I am today...what I see in my kids eyes...the fear...is something as a parent that I have a very hard time dealing with and I think its what hurts me the most...Pain is one thing that can be dealt with via a pill or what not but your kids pain and fears are what you want to chase the most away and I cant do it being I don`t have control of the situation that is at hand...all I can do is fight and that's all Ive been doing since day one but it isn`t always easy to accomplish but I always try my best...All I want in the end is to see my kids grow up and live a long life so the fight must continue even though Ive lost a total of 74 pounds in a bit less than 90 days...

Recovery time has been slated between 4 to 6 months strapped to a bed with full head gear to make sure that all my vertebrates fusion with the screws and titanium rods that will be inserted in my neck to replace the old stuff and the laser removal of the tumor that is logged between my C2 & C3 right side vertebrates with the tail on my spinal-cord so if all goes well I will be out mid January 2020...I will have access to discord and ts via my android but not sure what will be the results after the operation so we shall see...Should shit go south Ive made arrangements that you guys will be notified should it be the case because I have respect for all of you here in RPUK and would not want you guys not to know....

I`m going to take this time to point out a few groups and people that I need to thank personally because its very important to me no matter what the outcome will be for me live or die...none of my Doctors or Surgeons can promise a success operation until the job is done and we see how I recover from it all and if added radiation therapy or chemo is needed...I hope the hell not personally for the rad treatments...some nasty stuff I must say...Ive been in the what if`s mode for the last two weeks...Will is up to date...Life insurance policies are set...everything is taken care of should it go bad...Never in my life at the age of 46 could I imagine having to make these arrangements this early in life...Its pretty messed up when you sit in your kitchen and sign all these documents that are setting your life up should you die...So here we go.....

The Plebs: @SALV @`Sydney @ShaunLAD @Boab @Mad Yoke @YoCo @Josh Black @Emiil @Charles Vane @Rice Krispy @Jamada @Mason As a person I appreciate what you have brought to my life these past few months helping me keep it together and I have the utmost respect and love for all of you and this from the bottom of my heart, Thank you...Thank you for everything you`ve all done for me...I plan on Re-gearing and going again 🙂🙂🙂

Poseidon: @RaptorAM @Wiisy @Harry White Orion @Tuna @Bowen Triton @Samantha Orion @Stubley @hydraa @Maverick Delta @Qrow @Jeepers @Slawek Orion @Nuclear @Simen @Drex Thanks for everything,  especially the compassion and understanding concerning my medical situation that you`ve shown me and the help given to make my time in Poseidon enjoyable and the long-term vacation that was granted to me recently...I very much appreciate it....

NHS: @WelshWolf @Warwick @Melom @Sou Cheng @MCKELVIE @Pancho Where it all started...Much love ladies and gents...

Rebels: @Finbar @Arbaaz @Imstyle @DexyKing @dopefish Thanks for the fun at the end and thanks for not taking advantage of a shitty situation in some cases where i was completely messed up in my head and had no clue what was going on 🙂 Good times and good laughs and thank you for your understanding thru it all...Very appreciated boys 🙂

Staff: @Nalurah @Stavik @Aiden @Daanv The 4 of you are good peoples in life and the understanding and support shown I will never forget and could never thank you enough for your time given to me to talk even if quickly but always reassuring and to the point....

Ownership: @Wilco Mr. Wilco although I`ve never had the opportunity to speak with you I would like to thank you also because reality being what it is in life it would have never been possible for me to meet such a great community full of awesome people had you not started RPUK and I thank god everyday for having put this community on my path of life and ultimately be there to help me deal with what is going on in life for me...I can never thank you enough Wilco...

Thanks for everything RPUK and thank you all for being a class act most of the time 🙂 

Much love,

Dat Medic Thou xxx

PS: When you cap a Red Zone always remember me 🙂  Beers on me at The Bearded Clam thursday xxx

20190829010728_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, you are a real fricken trouper man! Go on kick cancer right in the dick! I believe in you mate. There will always be a place for you in Poseidon and I will always think fondly of you. You always spoke your mind and never held back, I really appreciate that in a person. There was never any guessing with you, if someone pissed you off, you would talk to them and make it known and I cant think of a way to be a more genuine person than that. Much love buddy, and thanks for reminding me to chance my forum name to Bowen Orion 😛

Love you man, and ill say it again....

Go kick cancer RIGHT in the dick.

I think speak on behalf of the whole community when I say thank you for being sure a kind and genuine member of our community. Our hat comes off to you and your family for everything you are going through. I have loved every second playing with you and when this is all over i'm sure we can make some new memories too. You will always have a place in our community and our heart so go beat Cancer and bury it in the dust because as a community we can over come anything and the community has your back. 😁

You're an absolute trooper mate, it has been an absolute pleasure spending time in game as a medic/rebel, on teamspeak for godknows how many hours with @WelshWolf. Go and take this by the horns if anyone can get through it it's you. The high grade is on me when you come back ❤️

For the most days spent with you, you met me with utmost surprise to how good of a person you are from you letting me showing me the ropes of some things to us having those having those late night talks.. All those memories would be remembered and we can't wait for you to come back stronger than you are... Been an absolute pleasure spending time with you in game.. Go. Go kick this thing in the ass and have it go back to the hole where it came from.. Stay Strong man.. We love you and we believe you are going to return to us stronger and better than ever cuz we believe no "ifs", Its all going to going to go very well.. You've been an absolute warrior and you always would be... Go show it the kind of strong warrior you are.. Wish you the best man.. ❤️

Your approach and attitude towards this whole situation is inspiring, it will take you a long way! You’ll be missed for the time being but when you’re back we’ll throw the fattest celebrations RPUK has ever seen man! Take care now bro I wish you all the best.

The Plebs: @SALV @`Sydney @ShaunLAD @Boab @Mad Yoke @YoCo @Josh Black @Emiil @Charles Vane @Rice Krispy @Jamada @Mason As a person I appreciate what you have brought to my life these past few months helping me keep it together and I have the utmost respect and love for all of you and this from the bottom of my heart, Thank you...Thank you for everything you`ve all done for me...I plan on Re-gearing and going again 🙂🙂🙂
Yess, thats the spirit. Get that wetsuit, rebreather and SDAR and go again.

We will continue the fight for your zones while your away.

True fighter, all will be okay. See you in 4/6 months big man ❤️

All the best buddy, you've got this in the bag and I'm sure in January we can all have a laugh as I'm probably hostage with you lot! 

The amount of spirit you've shown through this is amazing and just keep fighting!

@Dat Medic Thou

I don't really know how to respond even though I knew this day was long in the making.

I never knew I could be so personally touched by someone I met over the internet, yet you managed to do so in a great way.

I would like to thank you for trusting me with your stories, you my friend are the definition of a good human being.

I don't really know what more to say other than wishing you the best and telling you that if you ever need someone just to talk to feel free to pop me a pm

I'm so bad at writing things like this

Plebs for life mate, keep fighting brother. U know we got your back 110% of the way. Keep in touch as much as possible, see you in 6 month!❤️

Dis man is a legend.Take care medic. I really hope everything goes your way and you beat this frankly shit disease mate.Hope to see you doing your baby shark impressions again soon. ❤️

Not really spoke much in game but can't imagine what you are going through but I wish you good luck and a speedy recovery take care and hope to see you back stronger good luck 

You’ve been through enough shit for two lifetimes, yet still mentally strong enough to allow yourself the time to have fun and not let the cancer control your everyday life..! 

You’re strong as a motherfucker, and no doubt you will get through this, Dat.

#FuckCancer

Best regards, J.

Legend🙏🏼 Wish you all the best from da bottom of my heart, see you in 6 months❤️

All the best I am confident everything will go well

You're a fucking inspiration man

Back