What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - DJ GRIFFIN - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Q

Your In-game name

Alex

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

DJ GRIFFIN

Date of the incident

05/09/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i had kidnapped griffin and imediately taken his comms and gps you can actually hear me tell him in the video that i have done this as i take him to a destination (blindfolded) a series of events take part where he ends up getting shot as this happens i hear a helicopter and he tells me his friends are on their way. i see a helicopter coming as i shoot him to kill him (which doesn't work) they then go to land as i drive away where they then chase me until i get to pd (i dont have that part on footage, i also tried to resolve it via discord but he just kept telling me to report him without trying to resolve it at all)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Mcasn8pE5Nw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Ok so I have no idea who the people that you were talking about were. there were two helicopters following the medic that helped me and kept almost trying to troll the medic who helped me. I am part of a group 'young guns' which consists of two people whom as you can check were not online at the time. The name of the person I met yesterday is Slowpoke. I was speaking to the medic that helped me and he said that he would show the footage he caught of when he helped me which hopefully features the helicopters following him which supposedly shot at Alex. Other than Slowpoke who im sure it wasn't as he wasn't online at the time. I was acting as though I was gonna get my group to go and kill him during his time at the island but that was just a joke as it was clear I was very poor and wasn't even able to get a gun. In the medics footage it should hopefully clear up that I wasn't speaking to anyone and was in fact just going along with the roleplay. You can ask anyone on the island if they know me and the answer will be no as ive only really been playing properly for the past few days.

I said that you can report me if you want as you wouldn't take what I was saying for an answer really and there was nothing more to say I kind of just want the admins to sort out this mess

i never said i was shot at i said i was followed
you were followed??? the helicopter landed with the other two and then took off again while I was being treated. Lol why would u think that I told them to follow you. There were two medic helicopters, one in which was clearly trolling so they were probably all having fun following each other or something

Last edited by a moderator:
you were followed??? the helicopter landed with the other two and then took off again while I was being treated. Lol why would u think that I told them to follow you.
it was going in to land then backed out and chased me until i got to pd where he went back in your direction

backed out? mate it was landed for about 2 minutes in the distance and then went back in the direction it came from. you also say that it went back in my direction but as you will be able to see in the medic (Frank Butchers) footage we did not see him again.

backed out? mate it was landed for about 2 minutes in the distance and then went back in the direction it came from. you also say that it went back in my direction but as you will be able to see in the medic (Frank Butchers) footage we did not see him again.
for your sake i hope your right im just saying what i seen buddy

Also in the footage I asked if he could drop me back to my car that you took me from but we then settled on the airport where I could just take a car from the garage. why would I ask a supposed friend to follow you and then when he 'comes back in my direction' we never see him again and he doesn't pick me up.

Also in the footage I asked if he could drop me back to my car that you took me from but we then settled on the airport where I could just take a car from the garage. why would I ask a supposed friend to follow you and then when he 'comes back in my direction' we never see him again and he doesn't pick me up.
buddy can you just leave it until an admin replies

i dont want to keep repeating myself like i said im just saying what i seen

I was the guy that revived DJ Griffin, we came in a Taru/Orca and there was a Police Taru in the area too, if the admins need a video for this I'll send them one in a PM if requested

I was the guy that revived DJ Griffin, we came in a Taru/Orca and there was a Police Taru in the area too, if the admins need a video for this I'll send them one in a PM if requested
i appreciate you waiting until an admin asks for your evidence and if i am proven wrong i will apologise i just feel like i wasn't

ah so it was a police helicopter. That probably explains why he was following you after having executed you

ah so it was a police helicopter. That probably explains why he was following you after having executed you
doesnt explain why he got scared when i went to pd seems like it should be the opposite

like i said pls stop replying before an admin replies

rlly sorry i keep posting i just dont like when people make false accusations with a lack of evidence. Alex you keep talking about things that werent on what you recorded

rlly sorry i keep posting i just dont like when people make false accusations with a lack of evidence. Alex you keep talking about things that werent on what you recorded
i have not made false accusations you can hear in the video that you say your friends are here as the heli pulls up and laugh when i have to drive away and if its not on my recording then it'll be on the medics recording im not replying to any further replies you make until and admins replies thank you

i explained that in my first argument. i was trying to scare you as i was just making a joke. I also said my 'group' going to kill you not my 'friends' but if you in fact look at the group im in which i joined yesterday neither of the two people were online at the time . you say stop replying but you are replying to me aswell therefore provoking another response. Hopefully ill be able to leave this to the admins now.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video does not show you taking his comms and GPS, can you upload that part of the video please.

I will not be taking any action on this report for the following reasons:

Lack of evidence - In the start of the video you already had him restrained so I am unable to tell from this wether you took his comms or not, after watching the entire video I never saw you click the comms/gps action once.

Now when the helicopter passed over, no initiation was made to you, nor is there enough evidence there to say those are Griffins friends.

Therefore I will not be actioning this report.

PS.. To excecute someone you need a pistol.

None Action Taken - Lack of evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back