What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

New Mouse

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
My mouse's dongle has ended up getting stuck in the back of my computer, and after no long with removing it I have decided its time for a new mouse

Does anyone have any suggestions on any mice around £30-£50. I am happy to go higher if it is worth the money but any ideas would be greatly appreciated, along with I don't mind if it is wired or wireless

Thanks

EDIT:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing-accessories/computer-accessories/mice-and-keyboards/mice/logitech-g502-hero-optical-gaming-mouse-10186039-pdt.html

Does anyone have any experience with this mouse? Or would be able to recommend/advise against, thanks 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the logitech G502 (but the old version so i cant change the colour of the logitech logo, im pretty sure they are the same in other aspects though) its a decent mouse, you can add weights to the bottom if needed and has a braided cable if thats something you're after

I've got the G502 as well, I picked it because I like a heavy mouse so keep all the weights in it 

Highly recommend anything Corsair or Logitech, I've used the Corsair M65 past 2 years works like a dream. DPI buttons and 3 programmable MB keys. I hear nothing but praise for the g502 from logi tho, if I was to replace rn I would probably switch to the g502 to check it out.

Back