What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - SpiritDual1 - 06/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritDual1

In-game Name
SpiritDual

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/09/14

Member of the team that banned you.
Doesnt say on ban message

Reason given for your ban.
FORUM REPORT

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
NON RP

Why should we unban you ?
My ban was 5 years ago. I didnt understand roleeplay properly but now im older I GET IT. No other server compares to yours in terms of quality RP. I want to create those moments, If you give me a second chance I will be a valuable roleplayer and promise I will abide by the rules. I hope after all this time you find it in your hearts to forgive my past misdemeanors.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Can I also note that my ban says Legacy Ban. Given the amount of time ago that was I hope I will be given the benefit of the doubt. I would even be willing to donate  to this great server as I can see what it has become and want to support you guys.

I would even be willing to donate  to this great server
Bribing us isn't going to work, nor is trying to bump your appeal going to make it be dealt with faster, if you've read the ban appeal guidelines you should know this so how come you added in this silly comment?

Now you were banned due to RDM'ing a medic inside of Kavala PD under a forum report from a while back which can be found here 

Now could you please quote the rule(s) you think you've broken and explain why they are in place on our servers?

Bribing us isn't going to work, nor is trying to bump your appeal going to make it be dealt with faster, if you've read the ban appeal guidelines you should know this so how come you added in this silly comment?

Now you were banned due to RDM'ing a medic inside of Kavala PD under a forum report from a while back which can be found here 

Now could you please quote the rule(s) you think you've broken and explain why they are in place on our servers?
Sorry it was never intended to be a bribe....

[SIZE=medium](2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](2.7) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP,spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers ingame and open TS channels (Punishment is a ban, or permanent ban depending on the severity). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.[/SIZE]

Breaking any of these rules are counter productive to the aim of the server which is to provide an awesome roleplay experience which is as realistic as possible. Please forgive my roleplay naivity, this was over 5 year ago and I now have a more mature outlook when it comes to roleplay servers.

Also another rule

[SIZE=medium]Blue zone specific rules:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](6.2.1) You must not attempt to kill anyone in a blue zone [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
As you seem to have read through our rules I'm ready to give you another chance, though you might've read the rules make sure that you also understand them. If there is any rule you do not understand feel free to ask staff on either Discord, Teamspeak or the forums

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back