What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Itsonlycam - 06/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsonlycam

In-game Name
Cam

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
31/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Robbie

Reason given for your ban.
(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Hey,

To be honest I don't remember what happened I rarely play arma 3 now and I came one today and was greeted by a admin kick I was really excited to play and was kindly helping by "Stavik" and now sent here to say sorry because I don't have evidence of me doing it or not doing.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because if I did it, I will never do it again and make sure of it.
I just need a chance please

- Thanks Cam Sox

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

(Direct) Cam Sox: // this server is so dead i try to get rp and gun fight and rubber bullets and cops that dont even talk

05:24 31.07.2019

(Direct) Cam Sox: // im watching tgf

05:24 31.07.2019

(Direct) Cam Sox: // this rp is dead any way

05:26 31.07.2019

(Direct) Cam Sox: // u cant use that little pc

5:27 31.07.2019

(Direct) Cam Sox: // rubber pullets xD i jsut wanted a gun fight or gun fight
Some of what was written by you just before. So there is no question if you did it or not.. You did..

You not remembering it is also hard to really  believe since it is just a month ago?
What stops you from just going back on after the appeal and doing the same thing again?

Some of what was written by you just before. So there is no question if you did it or not.. You did..

You not remembering it is also hard to really  believe since it is just a month ago?
What stops you from just going back on after the appeal and doing the same thing again?
A lot has happened i really dont remember it was 2 months ago sure but i guess i did do it but i will be sure i wont do it again please can i have another chance 

i was just bored because i thought the rp was bad and how the cops acted that day, well thats what im guessing happened or i was just in a bad mood and it was stupid and wont do it again.

- thanks Cam

i played that server for quite a while and this was the only thing i did wrong and it was "cop baiting" 

the only thing i did wrong and it was "cop baiting" 
You don't think there is anything wrong with the comments you've made? 
It seems like you're quite attracted to gunfights so why should we let you back to our roleplay server?

You don't think there is anything wrong with the comments you've made? 
It seems like you're quite attracted to gunfights so why should we let you back to our roleplay server?
i dont think there is any thing wrong, 

i may like gun fights but why would i got to a rp server for it? i go there for rp not a gun fight and i think you are taking it the wrong way...

cop baiting.... a lot of ways it can be done right?

gun fights? thats what you are assuming ? correct?

what about getting pulled over, going to jail? have a court case? anything so many things. therefore being a cop is a big responsibility it can change a lot of things like a new players opinion on the server, if the cop dont rp and give you a chance e.g robbing a bank? what about there "moving the money" cops have that decision to believe them or not and dont be boring and just say "hands behind your back" "hands up or we will use lethal force" anything. although out of rp they knew its a bank robbery what if they have a legit looking word doc? that can go into rp. im just saying cop baiting isnt always bad and (although it should never be done or abused because its a rule) all of these ideas plus more i do and i know i wont go on their for a gun fight so please give me a chance to come on the server and role paly 

By all means, if a situation goes south with an encounter with the Police, Poseidon or any other rebels. The outcome could be a gunfight and/or death.  
Now jumping across the map (figuratively speaking) doing robberies to then just start a gunfight to kill as many as you can. That is a nogo.

Regardless of what faction, group or friends you hang with. When ingame the focus should be on the Roleplay creating an interesting story by and for yourself. And include as many as you can in it. Yes a gunfight can happen, but make it interesting. 

We are going to give you another chance..
Focus on the RP.

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back