What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - andrey kostylev - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodfox

Your In-game name

Dave Erhart

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

andrey kostylev

Date of the incident

07/09/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

we were driving around in a van with the entire police force, we didnt have another chance. we set out to do some patroling and when we entered kavala i noticed an offroad, i anpr'ed it and noticed the name was a vdmer who recently was wrecking kavala with his friend, who i dont have the name from but it was also slavic sounding.

i thought they were banned as we got an admin on at the time but it doesnt look like it.

we got behind him and he used a lag key or something to desync into us and we all died

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5d738fcf8308040683/vdm-kavala
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
In order to continue with this report I would need to see some evidence regarding his name

I anpred the offroad, 100 percent certain that is him as we had previous altercations with aforementioned player. Seeing as he didnt get out there is no other evidence for me to hand over

An ANPR does not tell us who is driving, it tells us who owns the vehicle, I would need solid evidence mate. Perhaps you have another video confirming this?

Negative. So seeing that this is insufficient just deny it and I hope to come across him in the future.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back