What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Kyle - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyagi

Your In-game name

Miyagi

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kyle

Date of the incident

07/09/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Ok so we wanted to rob someone for his stuff and we chased him out of the green zone then initiated on his tyres after that we chased him for a bit more until simon ross opened fire on his tyres after that he proceeded into the airport GZ and states that we didnt say anything and he can be in here but if we didnt say anything thats either his problem or simons but the fact he still shot at him and after that he went in to gz and repaired his qullin we chased him around airport to where i drove at 10kmh and he tailgated me and accused me off VDM we took him to hospital and he gave us shite Rp and said bye bye lads and held f topay respects we then attempted to talk to him in ts and sort it out and maybe we can explain him some rules but he refused that offer and showed no attempt to consider a resolution

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5d73d019818c0faf47/wanker?from=user
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

While reviewing your report i have come to the next conclusions

I will go into detail explaining everything regarding everyone that was involved.

@Miyagi yes the report shows kyle fleeing into a greenzone and even ramming you at the end however i will come back to this at the end of the report, Miyagi you however are at no point allowed to take a person hostage from a greenzone and will therefore be recieving a warning under section 6.1.3 of our rules.

@Simon Ross It is always the job of the person initiating to make sure that his initiation was properly heard and after reviewing the video both me and a second member of staff feel like the initiation was not properly heard, yet instead of attempting to reinitiate shots where fired turning this into RDM from your side. for this you will be recieving a warning under section 2.2 of our rules. For the next time make sure that your initiation is heard (you have to think about there earplug being in or not).

Kyle even tough you where not properly initiated you still got shot at making you unable to activle seek shelter inside a greenzone, also the video shows you tailgating @Miyagi and your death was completetly your fault. kyle you will be recieving warnings under section 6.1.3 and 7.1.3 as the roleplay provided by you was of low quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back