What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Teaparty squad

noahk

It was a couple of month's ago, I was robbing a fuel station and this white van pulls up, and said they were going to the poseidon border for a teaparty, i jump into the van and off we go to the south border, we had a blast at the border, chilling and sitting by the campfire singing songs. Until poseidon pull up and forces us away, and we went down to the shore and took this group picture.
After the picture we decided to have a competition on who could hold their breath the longest. 2 of us nearly suffocated but got rescued.

me and the boys.png

e0364684bee343a1950fd05e1a12ab16.png

Taking about 15 hobos of all shapes and sizes from Kavala to southern checkpoint was certainly a blast, i had planned with Maxim to have a tea party, but at the time Poseidon were busy in a gunfight, so when we turned up we kinda just took over and made our own fun for a bit. Shame when Poseidon finally did arrive they didn't bring their party hats and instead started shooting us, but hey, MPU harbour was a nice secondary location anyway! 

Thanks to everyone who got into the white van!

Taking about 15 hobos of all shapes and sizes from Kavala to southern checkpoint was certainly a blast, i had planned with Maxim to have a tea party, but at the time Poseidon were busy in a gunfight, so when we turned up we kinda just took over and made our own fun for a bit. Shame when Poseidon finally did arrive they didn't bring their party hats and instead started shooting us, but hey, MPU harbour was a nice secondary location anyway! 

Thanks to everyone who got into the white van!
It was a blast fam, hopefully i'll meet you in the back of the van again

Back