What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Kobe jones14 - 09/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe jones14

In-game Name
Kobe.

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.
Failure to report disgusting behavior

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i was in a TeamSpeak channel when there was people using racist slurs and i didn't come to the staff team about it when i obviously should have this behavior is unacceptable.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel like i should be unbanned as i didn't really do anything i was only in the channel but that isn't an excuse i should have reported the disgusting behavior but when this happened i didn't record at the time but as of recently i have started recording so that this doesn't happen again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Why did it take so long for you to appeal ?

I did appeal when i first got banned but then it got denied then Matt said i had to wait till 8th of September to appeal again.

With the effort into the appeal i am not really convinced you even want to be unbanned tbf.

You got 24hrs to add abit more. What do we gain from unbanning you.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest i don't know what to say i have said what i have said the only other thing i can think to say is that ye i should have reported it to the staff team asap ye its wrong that i didn't and i should have like i said i didn't do anything as bad as they did i was just in the channel chilling and what u gain is another player to the server as i see the server has not had that many players as i have seen recently. I'm just being honest.

what u gain is another player to the server as i see the server has not had that many players as i have seen recently. I'm just being honest.
Thing is, we'd rather have a community made up of honest players. If we really were just all about numbers we would have wiped the ban list.

I will on this instance allow you to return. Do not expect to be let off so easily if you end up banned again in the future, take this opportunity to prove that you're not a troublemaker.

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back