What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - YoCo - 09/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoCo

Master Criminal
In-game Name
MasterCriminal YoCo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/09/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
My honest opinion? My ban is scandalous.

So let me get this straight. The whole thing started when COPS started shooting from the bz. And COPS abused both the GZ and BZ for protection, fleeing there while being engaged on. And I was then banned because while I was in the BZ a cop  (stavik) is shooting at me from windmills, even tho I am unarmed and haven’t even shot anyone (rdm much?). Then after he attempts to kill me, not once, but twice. I execute the officers around me because it is an ACTIVE gunfight. In which COPS shot from BZ first, and continued to shoot into the bz at me?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If this doesn’t show absolute corruption and whitelisted bias, I don’t know what does. Three rebels banned for defending themselves, cops breaking multiple rules and not even one mention. 

I also just wanna say, you’ve banned me from my own video. If anyone had a problem with any of my actions, they could put up a player report. But no, you wanna issue bans behind closed doors based on partial context of a video, without even so much as a conversation. 

I’ve spent 1000 of hours on this server and this is how you treat your long standing members, quite frankly it’s embarrasing and you ask questions why rebel life is dying? This is exactly why. 

One last thing, Don’t get me wrong, I completely understand that it is against the rules to attempt to kill anyone in the BZ, and as such I can partially understand the ban. But please, use your brains, understand the context and the situation of how it occurred, I’m literally getting shot at by a cop and yet I’m not allowed to defend myself? 

(And before you say about the snippets of videos. The whole situation was two hours long and I’m not gonna upload it all, I think the videos provide more than enough information)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ban reverted upon further investigation.

Future bluezone incidents like this will only result in the first shooter being banned, unless malicious intent is shown.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back