What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Josh , Carter - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodfox

Your In-game name

PC Dave Erhart

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Josh , Carter

Date of the incident

01/10/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i saw someone with a weapon on kavala bridge, as i told the man to not run away he ran into a house, his friend then jumped down with a gun and both started shooting.
after i tazed and restrained one, as i was still being shot at it didnt come to mind to say that handcuffs will be put on. the other got me, both of them succeeded to vanish from the earth.
another officer even said carter rdm'ed before.
i don't have anything else to say.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5d77faf931dc8b33e7/rdm-carter-and-josh
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Bloodfox Apologizes for the delay but do you happen to have a video showing 3 minutes leading up to the situation seeing as your current video does not show if any previous interaction has been made with the armed men before the video starts.

Thank you for your report Dave Erhart

Action has been taken against both players to ensure punishment for both RDM and combat logging. Both players are relatively new and so will have to attend teamspeak and have a conversation with staff before being allowed to return to regular play should they wish to. 

While I realise that this was undoubtedly a special case and would not normally happen in the course of regular roleplay, please try to refrain from almost running into greenzones when under fire (even in this case, as you may cause harm to bystanders) as well as immediately restraining people who are tased. 

Thank you again for your report. 
Regards, 
Qrow. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back