What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Sucre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucre

In-game Name

Sucre

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/96804-un-ban-appeal-sucre-041117-denied/?tab=comments#comment-553255
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I dont reallly remeber as it was so long ago but after reading through my old unban appeal it seems I posted a link to another gaming community in side chat. This was obviously a very rasha nd stupid thing to do.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Finishing school and my A - Levels. Doing anything other than gaming and now im sort of feeling like i might want to start gaming again and this seems like the one Altis community that hasnt descended into RDM madness.

Why do you want to return ?

Basically due to what i said previously. I feel as though this is a community which still has roleplay and hasnt just become king of the hill like most other RP communities have. The people here seem to know what they are doing and take things seriously.

Why should we unban you ?

I just feel like i made one silly mistake over 2 whole years ago and quite obviously im 18 years of age now and am just far more mature and respectful than i was back then. I would like the chance to get fully involved in an Altis community once more as my best times in gaming have come from old Altis communities such as SaW many many years ago. I have played thousands of hours of Altis life and enjoyed every second of it and would like to be able to experience this once more at a great community such as this.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@Sucre Not sure why you felt the need to advertise another server here multiple times in side chat, What did you hope that would achieve ?

@Sucre Not sure why you felt the need to advertise another server here multiple times in side chat, What did you hope that would achieve ?
Well as it was a number of years ago now I can't comment with certainty on what I was trying to achieve at the time. It was a stupid move. I think most likely I was attempting to start up my own community at the time and was desperate for players so made a silly move to advertise through this server. Clearly it was a poor move made through desperation. I can't really see how it would have achieved anything. 

We'll let bygones be bygones and give you another chance, however any further advertising will result in a perm ban, with a 0% chance of appeal.

Accepted.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back