What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Josh Black Fan - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
Your In-game name

Simon Ross

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Josh Black Fan

Date of the incident

09/12/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was picking up injured PCSOs when I am ambushed by a couple guys and get ripped out of my car with very little RP, and the shots are fired before they have even finished the sentence, and then just general shitty RP until I am executed a few minutes later. When calling them to Liason the response in OOC was poor & ended up getting nowhere

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3wkoCMsQu0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I will be posting a reply because i was involved in the situation alongside Josh Black Fan

Imagine putting cops inside a car after you witnessed them get shot by rebels [us] ... you made your decision to involve yourself in the situation and then you play dumb when you get shot.

you know you have to upload a video 3 mins prior to the situation and yet you have failed to provide the video.... i wonder why.........

Imagine putting cops inside a car after you witnessed them get shot by rebels [us] ... you made your decision to involve yourself in the situation and then you play dumb when you get shot.
Witnessed them getting shot? Nope, I had driven back to the airport from Lakka with a guy in the car, dropped him off and came out to this. If you want the 3 mins , it'll be on its way.

https://youtu.be/QJHIn5No3hM

not 3 mins but shows I was completely uninvolved

Last edited by a moderator:
@Simon Ross You still involved yourself with the situation as soon as you loaded a downed cop into your car. You went against multiple orders (at gunpoint) from Josh Black Fan yet still seemed so shocked when you got shot, it doesn't make sense, you refused all roleplay opportunities when you started driving off against our orders.

Clearly I did, but you can’t really use that because when told to stop dragging them I did. Thus following those orders and fully complying. The only order I didn’t follow was to surrender myself, and when driving off you hadn’t even finished the initiation(let alone given time to comply) and I was already on the floor. Didn’t refuse all rp opportunities, just refused the one where I am kidnapped and the only other one offered to me(if you can say I actually had a chance to cooperate with it - which I didn’t) was to be shot.

The only order I truly went against was to not put my hands up, the other words were more statements which came milliseconds before gunshots. I was expecting a go at my tires, at which point I would risk it but you then didn’t even allow me to register the rip me out from all the shouting and I’m dead. Literally no time to comply to demands, and when I simply asked to talk about it all I got was witty and useless remarks in ooc 

Clearly I did, but you can’t really use that because when told to stop dragging them I did. Thus following those orders and fully complying. The only order I didn’t follow was to surrender myself, and when driving off you hadn’t even finished the initiation(let alone given time to comply) and I was already on the floor. Didn’t refuse all rp opportunities, just refused the one where I am kidnapped and the only other one offered to me(if you can say I actually had a chance to cooperate with it - which I didn’t) was to be shot.

The only order I truly went against was to not put my hands up, the other words were more statements which came milliseconds before gunshots. I was expecting a go at my tires, at which point I would risk it but you then didn’t even allow me to register the rip me out from all the shouting and I’m dead. Literally no time to comply to demands, and when I simply asked to talk about it all I got was witty and useless remarks in ooc 
Well you did but you drove off? 

I was one of the police officers on scene, we were currently in a active gunfight with those rebels, they didnt even need to talk to you since you started to drag the officers and putting them in your car, thus making you involved in the active situation.

As requested this report will be declined.

Before that is done im going to make a point if something like this happens in future. "Josh black fan" or @Jamie

In future take into consideration that it might be fun to actually chase people and carry on a situation instead of shooting straight away. 

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back