What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Ciska_UNBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciska_UNBAN

In-game Name

Ciska

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for being in a teamspeak server that has people committing Mass RDM in game.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Have been playing other games CS R6 And some other games with friends.

Why do you want to return ?

Had some friends play on RPUK and thought it would be a good idea to join them and was gone play some arma again.

Why should we unban you ?

Because i think my ban was given because i was on the teamspeak but the thing is i was in a separate channel and i had been afk in there for 1h and i wasent on at the time when all this started whit the racist slurs in teamspeak. And i had not bin on the server in like 3 days when this hapened had lost intrest in arma. but now is back and got friends on this server and i thing my ban is not that serius.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not in any retain lists for the mass unban

This appeal is therefore not required so moving to timedout.

Until the mass unban takes place your original forum account @CiskaLV as been unbanned

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back