What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Turtles and Trees

Euka

I just came back after three years, and just have af few questions.

1. Can you still buy a Sdar and shoot a turtle, loot the meat with Winkey and store it in the boat and sell it (theres a turtle dealer)

2. Wood weighs 25pounds? sells for 1.2k. I Drove from the Tree farm in agios to the seller south of kavala, a long drive, and made 73k. Is that correct? should they weight less or are they used somehow else these days?

3. Clam Processor, i cant seem to find clams on the market, is it a thing too? (edit)

Thank you 

Euka

Last edited by a moderator:
1) turtles were removed, u can still buy an sdar and shoot people

2) wood is a useless run, the weight and sell price are correct, just avoid it

3) clams is still available, I believe it is pearls on the market not clams, u gotta dive for the clams tho

Okay, very confusing for a new players that half the stuff are invalud.
What about the Antique dealer? I can see you buy excavator, but i dont see any spots to do any excavation.
And the respray feature? Near kavala?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its confusing when things arent clear, you can use the excavator on shipwrecks that happen throughout the restart, there is 4 events that can occur 3 times in a restart with 2 being shipwrecks, 1 shipwreck can net you gold bars and the other can get you items you sell at the antique dealer, however thier value is very low, another event is a gallery that can get you modern art that sells for 250k each, you will need bolt cutters to breach the building.

Thanks, that clears up a lot. 
Id love to see updated guides on the forum. Great server btw.

Back