What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Thomas Cook

Also unlucky to the 21,000 people who are now unemployed...
And the amount of abuse they will get given today! Even though they have no idea what's going on and don't even know if they will get paid for the abuse taking

My sister worked for Monarch when that went kaput, went to TC  on their recruitment to help with the outfall from Monarchs collapse.... Safe to say she doesn't like the Airline industry no more 🙂

Yeah its all one big mess. A company that refused to adapt to the modern world of internet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Called their customer service line couple days ago to ask about it when it started to get big in the news - of course the people on the other end of the line(and other end of the world) didn’t even know that they were going bust 

And the amount of abuse they will get given today! Even though they have no idea what's going on and don't even know if they will get paid for the abuse taking
Yup. I'm so glad I'm not working at check In this week.

(I work for the company that handles Thomas cook/Ving in norway)

Yup. I'm so glad I'm not working at check In this week.

(I work for the company that handles Thomas cook/Ving in norway)
God couldn't imagine being greeted by yourself at an airport, without you shouting stick your hands up dickhead 😂

wait what happened?
Not sure all about the technicalities but a Holiday Booking company is liquidating. So everyone who worked for them/ booked with them is out of a Job/ Holiday.

Pretty sure its because most holiday booking companies are mostly online. Thomas cook also has a decent amount of shops placed around England that were just sitting there wasting money. 

Big Unlucky. 

Back