What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Rebel EQ

Ziitoz

Selling Spar-16S With 9 150round mags aswell as a Pilot helmet

Taking offers, bs will be ignored

Starting bid for kit, 1.5mill

Min increment 100k

Last edited by a moderator:
This a joke? 1.5m?

I'll give ya 500k for the gun with all mags

@Dave McCarthy Spar16-S is the cop one, normal spar16 goes for 200-300k so im sure with 9 150round mags it will sell for more than 300k, plus the pilot helmet usually sells for around a mill so
Spar16s aint worth shit without it's mag. Only reason I'm bidding at all because you got a good amount of mags with it.

Sell the helmet separately and you might have people bidding.

But I'll gladly fuck off. Good luck with the sale

Spar 16s for 1.5mil.... you stoned? 500k for all. Not worth 1.5mil for just a normal Spar 16 with a longer barrel. And scammer!

MATE your the seller dont tell ur highest bidders to fuck off if they want to bid 600k ITS MONEY they aren't even rare you could probably get all of these together for 1.5 million alone selling a spar 16s for 1.5 million assusming without mages

its a 5.56 it has  no ripping power against certain vehicle 

for future be nice to people who are trying to buy off you as later you might want say a bran off them they will tel you to FuCkOfF

@Miyagi I got a stroke by the last sentance at that first post, btw let me do my business and you can do yours, ill gladly use the items instead as i don't really give a fuck, they've been collecting dust but im tired of people coming in saying "100k" and 600k still is a joke for nvhelmet+spar16-s with that many mags

@Ralph the Hobo Nothing says you have to bid on it mate

No 

@Miyagi I got a stroke by the last sentance at that first post, btw let me do my business and you can do yours, ill gladly use the items instead as i don't really give a fuck, they've been collecting dust but im tired of people coming in saying "100k" and 600k still is a joke for nvhelmet+spar16-s with that many mags
It's not a joke, it's a perfectly reasonable offer, you are a scammer so we're not gonna let you just do your business and scam some more hobos grow up! Stop using @SI Ali Barber best Spar 16 as a weapon of mass scam.

he started his bid off at 500k whos to say others wont bid higher it gives it a kick 

Back