What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

King of Pleb Castle - Event

Charles Vane

Staff Team
Staff Team
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Event Time... 

The moral of the story is that there is 10 Million up for grabs. It will be at Castle (redzone castle) Sunday 06/10/2019 22:00 GMT - 10 Million will be gifted to whoever is at the top of castle at exactly that time. By top of castle i mean up the stairs here:

2f3eeebd13e575fd4b645a3f5f020f2f.jpg

Obviously this is a redzone.. However i would really appreciate everyone try there very best to only get involved if they are WITHIN the Red zone. Its big enough for everyone to not need the excuse "i was shot from outside" and also there should be enough people there for nobody need to be outside.. Obviously admins would be knocking about also so think about it. 

This applies to police/rebels/poseidon so whoever is up there can split it as they please. So lets make this interesting and bring your best.

So lets all have fun and win some money 🙂

If anyone would like to donate any more money to this then just post it here and give it too me in game and ill sort out the winners. Would be good if we could get the pot up a bit. Make it more interesting. 

uhm is there a rule against helis and stuff cause if not the airspace might get a bit crowded?

tenor.gif

i have a secret vehicle ive been hiding for this 

BE9A13D498D8EBC3E7D75395EEDE19EF2BE0893D

See how i waited for you all to come back before doing this 😉

Your months of decamping like gods makes no difference here when people are 1.5km away 

If you so confident why dont you and your boys add some money to the pot?

@Kennedy

Last edited by a moderator:
All im gonna say is all of you cops that pretty much get your gear for free aint you gonna throw a couple mil in the pot????

@AR 

Gear for free? Are you kiddin? Have to pay for my shit these days yaknow
Paying for mags is quite different to a full loudout. Fucking hobo

You got 1 mil to add to the pot right?

Come on, its all good fun lets get a big pot

Back