What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

This should be against the rules

Romly

I know giving combat info whilst downed on TS is against  the rules but it should be in game also.

A. It's fucking annoying.

B. IRL if you've been shot you'll be saying "I'VE BEEN SHOT IN THE FUCKING SOLARPLEXIS, I WANT MY FINAL MEAL TO BE COLD HEINZ TOMATO SOUP, THE PAIN IS AGONISING" not "On my body, on my body, on my body, he's reloading now, reloading now"

fak that sun, loada ol' bollocks.

legit suggestion, wotchu fink. 

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

I really think the rules are fine as they are now, you used the argument that in real life you wouldn't be able to give out info, well depending on how badly you were wounded IRL you might be able to crawl away, or maybe use your sidearm while still on the floor. Also IRL you could execute people with your main weapon, but here you have to use your pistol. There is a reason not everything is like it is in real life, and that is because it would be pretty boring.

Additionally if this rule was implemented it would be really hard to enforce as gangs and factions would just come up with code words to indicate certain things. For example they could cough twice to indicate that an enemy is close, and three times if he is a sniper.

I know giving combat info whilst downed on TS is against  the rules but it should be in game also.

B. IRL if you've been shot you'll be saying "I'VE BEEN SHOT IN THE FUCKING SOLARPLEXIS, I WANT MY FINAL MEAL TO BE COLD HEINZ TOMATO SOUP, THE PAIN IS AGONISING" not "On my body, on my body, on my body, he's reloading now, reloading now"

Are you alr? 

Last edited by a moderator:

As Famous Admins have said, this is not IRL.... I like it the way it is, i find it nice and useful, and a simple 9mm Pistol shot to the head should fix said problem, and if your a cop, then either A rp that your putting something in his mouth with a special kind of tape, or just move to a new position, + you cops always use rubbers so dont complain.

This is nothing a 9mm round can't solve
yes but in the police we're not allowed to execute the clarts.

@Jebediah Jalalai nuf sed bruv.

As Famous Admins have said, this is not IRL.... I like it the way it is, i find it nice and useful, and a simple 9mm Pistol shot to the head should fix said problem, and if your a cop, then either A rp that your putting something in his mouth with a special kind of tape, or just move to a new position, + you cops always use rubbers so dont complain.
yep mate, tried rp gagging, they just rp spit it out, load of bollocks. I'll complain when I like thanks.

• Facepalm
Reactions: DJ
yes but in the police we're not allowed to execute the clarts.

@Jebediah Jalalai nuf sed bruv.

yep mate, tried rp gagging, they just rp spit it out, load of bollocks. I'll complain when I like thanks.
My adrenaline from being shot was in full effect making me not sound too hurt but rather focused on giving out the necessary information 😉 Also how does it make sense RP gagging but doesnt make sense RP spitting it out? Sounds like powergaming. Why should one side be untouchable in an rp scenario insteadof all being equal?

Last edited by a moderator:
My adrenaline from being shot was in full effect making me not sound too hurt but rather focused on giving out the necessary information 😉 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Jebediah Jalalai 
AltruisticAdmiredBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

you didnt read what i said right? i said use a special kind of tape.. not some shit they can spit out

you didnt read what i said right? i said use a special kind of tape.. not some shit they can spit out
And I want to use my cyanide pill in when I get rubbered and restrained by the police - oh wait respawn is disables when in restraints 😞

Shame the server wasn’t laggy enough 😕

ohhhhhhh, a special kind of tape. Never thought of that, thanks mate sure it will work. I'm sure it will work better, since it's a, you know, "special kind" of tape. What the bludclart.

ohhhhhhh, a special kind of tape. Never thought of that, thanks mate sure it will work. I'm sure it will work better, since it's a, you know, "special kind" of tape. What the bludclart.
what is your problem? you police use rubbers all the fucking time stop complaining when someone is giving your pos away, 1 shot and their fucked for you it takes more.. honestly this i feel makes it balanced, your rubbers allow us to give in game details. so stop complaining or us rebels can complain about your rubbers, this post was created to cause drama i believe at this point.. shut it down please

what is your problem? you police use rubbers all the fucking time stop complaining when someone is giving your pos away, 1 shot and their fucked for you it takes more.. honestly this i feel makes it balanced, your rubbers allow us to give in game details. so stop complaining or us rebels can complain about your rubbers, this post was created to cause drama i believe at this point.. shut it down please
absolutely not meant to cause drama, was meant for debating. if you don't like it. stop commenting on it. 

Back