What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Wiisy Atlas - Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Your In-game name

SGT Simon

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Wiisy Atlas

Date of the incident

10/06/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Hacker

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Hi,

This isn't the easiest report for me since being faction lead with this individual but I want to be completely clear that I don't condone cheating.

We had a great event tonight - enjoyable for everyone and I've never heard so many people shouting with joy in a channel. I do hate to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately that event was almost ruined by a long standing member of our community that felt the need to cheat in order to gain an upper hand.

To keep it short - in this clip you can clearly see Wiisy killing people in game whilst his teamspeak packetloss peaks to as high as 50%. This isn't a coincidence, I've used this method of catching lagswitchers since my time as a Baron in Poseidon and had those who I've caught out openly admit what they were doing.

At 20 seconds - first kill using the lagswitch, peaking at 50%
3 minutes 50 seconds - two more kills, peaking at 25%

Play the game properly - don't do this crap.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sYzsHjFcXs&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

[SIZE=12pt]This is what is wrong with the community if something doesn’t go your way You report them without talking to them so they don’t have any chance of defending them self. The way the report players build up it’s made for report happy little kids like you. And then you actually sit and look at Ts packages and make a judgment out of that it’s fucking sad. Guess all the other kills was just a fluke then get a grip.

To add to my response i have been in that redzone for a very long time during that event in which i have killed more than just thoose 4 people your video shows also at 1:05 i kill Josh Black and my packet loss doesnt spike surely if i was using a lag switch i am a bad shot and i would need to use it on every person and the people that i killed would of have recorded my suspicious killing while in the zone.The last two kills in your video were me decamping from the back off the taru and that would have been obvius to the people i killed and noone of them have complained or reported me with evidence. the whole event was watched by a handfull off admins and they could probably tell if i was lagswitching aswell as its easy to tell as i would be standing still and then suddenly teleport somewhere inbeetwen making the kill i doubt it would be un noticed with so many eyes watching to my packet loss the only explanation is something in the background was updating perhaps steam or some other applications its really easy to get packet loss on ts for a huge ammount of reasons which you can check on your own just have someone looking at your packets and go update something while being on ts it will rise up whether you want it or not so in terms of being a fool proof method watchign someones packets loss i would say it isnt as i have not used lagswitch, it would be foolish to do this on this server for some event where everyone is just triing to have fun and where i know the rules are strictly enforced in no way i would ever want to get banned of off here for lagswitching again as i have learned from the past.

I do not wish to add anything more or waste anymore of my time with this[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have nothing to say to you about it - which is exactly why I didn’t confront you with it. It’s disgusting and there’s no place for it. We’ve had many conversations about this in the past and I’m sure that I’ve even warned you to your face that if you continue using it I’ll be putting this up. 

Theres only so many chances I’m going to give you and frankly your times up.

To address your reply further - I’m not report happy at all, I’ve put up two reports during an entire year of playing here. Nor am I salty about the situation - you didn’t kill me and the cops ended up winning the event. There were over 10 people that were talking about getting killed by you in extraordinary ways - police and rebels. An approximate combined 70000 hours worth of playtime attended that event just to have you on a rock somewhere seeing everyone running on the spot - it’s staggeringly bad and the main reason as to why I’ve put this up. 

Whats even more alarming is that this was the first time I pulled your packet data up and even in this 5 minute clip you’re using it a bunch of times - begs the question how often you use it - especially given your previous ban history of lagswitiching in the past.

I didn’t want you to get banned wiisy, but since you’ve brought it upon yourself to speak down about me and get a myriad of Poseidon members to call me a snake in your (not so) private channels my opinion has changed. Better hurry up and find someone to write your next reply for you - clocks ticking.

We didnt have any conversations of that sort, you are just making stuff up to make me look even worse .If there was actually 10 people complaining surely they would have the videos and evidence to prove their point and perhaps they would even put in their own report like i already said its highly unlikely i would not be spotted by an admin overviewing the event or someone else that was in the zone if i was indeed lag switching.

I personally think you have a personal vendetta against me as that is the impression i get when i read your reply.

I also find it quite offensive how you mock me for getting help writing a legibile response because I'm dyslexic - I'm just trying to make it easier for everyone to read so i write up what i want to say and then show it to my friend and then he goes over it and checks so that everything is readable and understandable surely thats not a wrong thing to do.

Also i have not made anyone in Poseidon call you anything they are all old enough to think for themselves and whatever opinions they have of you is their own opinion not something i forced on them.

I just realised that in the last bit of your video you can hear where i kill 2 people INS Josh and INS Jordan Good with an AKS there is no "shotgun" sound effect which is a clear sign of lagswitch cause the entire mag empties in a second , but when i do it and you can hear it spray normally despite the packet loss so that packet loss could have been due to a lot of different reasons.Keep in mind that everybody's guns sounded like they were in single fire because of the sheer lag that was happening on the server at the time (all the bodybags,vehicles and sheer amount of people there)

I've got 30 minutes of footage here from last night alone with your packet loss at a constant 0.00% - not even going up .01% until that 50% spike when you kill someone. You can keep lying to yourself and the rest of the community as much as you want - everyone can see through it. Your desperate attempt to wriggle through this one doesn't sit well with me, I'd actually have a slither of respect for you if you came forward and just admitted you were cheating.

The only valid point that you've brought up is that there was one kill on Josh didn't have any packetloss - and despite this being your best point it's laughable how terrible it is. You simply just held down left mouse button instead of your toggle, it's not hard - no one is calling you bad here, nor is anyone saying you can't kill people legitimately. It's clear from this sample 5 minutes of video here that around 75% of your kills are enabled by a lagswitch, 75% higher than a moral player.

To quickly cover that comment I made about you getting someone to write posts for you - I didn't imply anything there and I'm sorry that you read it in that context, I just know first hand since you've asked me around 3 times to write report replies for you that you'd be asking someone else to bail you out of your own mess again - stop reading into unimportant things and address the issue here, that being of course - you being a filthy cheater.

Entire clip will be uploaded slowly due to upload speeds for any staff ect that wish to view it. I'd also like to put emphasis that a packet loss that dramatic without a shift in ping is without question - due to a lagswitch. It's an extremely tell tale sign and can be replicated with ease if you're not convinced as to the accuracy of this method of detection - if you have one of wiisy's special hotkeys, of course

Considering this is certainly not the first time you have been confronted regarding matters like this you certainly do yourself no favours with digging a deeper hole here. If your steam cilent or something else happens to update suddenly for a few seconds that also occurs just when you go for the kill on a few players then you cilents that are updating really like to choose some very convient moments... then stop.

Considering your response to me not too long ago now regarding the morality of exploiting in any manner is fine as long as no one is hurt by it, does not offer much confidence that you are innocent in any manner at all and the excuse trying to bring in the reasoning that if you are doing why are you not doing it all the times does not make much sense either as anything purposefully cheating in any manner will try to hide said cheating habits as much as they can, assuming they don't wish to be caught that is.

The "Shotgun" effect does not always occur either and varies based on your connection to the server and how fast/slow your cilent can communicate with said server, but disregarding that anyone cheating in this manner would have enough of a brain to relise unloading their full mag while lag-switching is not a good idea if you wish to remain un-caught, nor would they need to anyone as during lag-switching and how Arma's netcode handles desync (forced or not) will cause other players to just stand still for them and you would only need to shoot once or twice in the head as once your cilent communicates with the server again suddenly that damage will be applied to the other cilent regardless of their location.

Without wasting more time on your excuses to continue you are indeed going to find yourself without access to the server any longer and placed under a perm ban which is 2.3, I hope you found using the lag-switch worth it.

For @Police Man Simon, if you wish you are always free to bring any abuse brought towards yourself by fellow community members or otherwise to staff so we can document and/or provide appropriate punishment. Infact I would highly suggest doing so as it allows us to build a good picture of the current situations occuring which has led to the banning of no-so-innocent players who like to pretend they are.

P.S. I decided to have a little show-and-tell test using myself as the subject while someone else took a quick video. Starts of with my connection as it normally is within a private server I have a good connection to (considering by otherwise shoddy connection). Once you reach the part that causes the connection details to freeze is the point I remove my connection to my router (without the need of some shitty lag-switch that is) and once everything starts up again is the point I have enabled my connection to my router again and as such the TS server. https://imgur.com/gHLVXS9

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back