What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - sirdaanslot [6822] - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Your In-game name

OG cool

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

sirdaanslot [6822]

Date of the incident

10/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were doing a HM. Myself and Rice was heading down to bank the money from the buyer. Sydney and Demon are with another hemmt at the Hemmt with gold. Sydney is chased by the popos and then they slingshot a spike under the truck. Sydney and Demon decided to fly off after being initiatiated on by SirDan and his fellow officers as they got scared by the police. Myself and Rice turn up to the truck to get the truck back with the 34 gold bars. When we turn I walk over to the truck and sirdan starts initiating saying if I get in the truck. We chat for a bit and magicly the truck is gone. Sirdan impounded a truck with 34 gold bars right infront of the owners of the trucks to prevent them from getting it. This would be the same as storing a truck full of drugs infront of the police simply because you dont want police to take it and scrap the truck. I believe he was well aware of what he was doing given his attitude in the clip afterwards when I asked him and he was like "Yeah, yeah I impounded it and what can you do about it"

Screenshot of the trucks inventory:

Had a chat with Dan and he claimed that there was not active situation at all and he was allowed to scrap it as no shots was fired. However he did initiate on sydneys heli and myself within 2 minutes before impounding it. Not only is this very poor roleplay and ruined the whole roleplay situation and cost me and my group a crap ton of money. This is very clearly combat storing using his whitelisted faction powers to do it. It prevented the entire situation and we just ended up having to leave.

"(2.6) Combat storing, such as storing a vehicle whilst you are being chased, impounding/scrapping your vehicle to gain an advantage or to otherwise prevent roleplay."

Additionally there is Sydneys POV linked below displayed Sirdans spikestrip usage at 1:32. Clipped it here for you: https://gyazo.com/43a30ae2dddac81cc3b47aa698316908

His identity is confirmed in my POV. You can see that it is Rocky in the sport in Sydneys POV and then in my POV we got Rocky and Sirdan in that sportie. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

My POV

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sydneys POV: (Apparently the sound is bugged out and you can not hear Sydney, however the sound is in my POV)

Edit: Also contains houses. Will be sent to staff 😄

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
before we go any further with this report i want to see a POV of sydney or cool. and secondly lets get the spike strip thingy out of the way with my POV as i do not believe my spike strip usage was not breaking (7.1.6) Spike strips - Use of spike strips doesn't constitute any form of roleplay. Failure to engage in quality roleplay is classed as RDM. plus there a no police rules about deploying a spike strip first and then drag the spike strip to its designated spot. https://plays.tv/video/5d9ba60e7cd68adb9c/spikestrip

so i hope with this the spike strip thingy is resolved.

@Cool
Due to issues caused by hiding videos with previous reports, we no longer hide videos. You'll have to post it up here i'm afraid. 

I realise how inconvenient that is, but unfortunately it is the case for the forseeable future. 

@Cool if you want to hide your map i dont see a problem with that for the sake of this report as long as it doesnt influence the audio 

Heres my video uncut

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

With the desync on the server the spike you put down was a miracle it didnt sent the truck flying to the moon. Put the spike infront of vehicles and dont swing them into them. Pretty sure running with them is also very risky

Well my recordings sound is fucked you can only hear me speaking. So adding that won't have anything to add. Because you can everything I said on your POV. and like I said in the liaison. I did initiate on Sydney but she flew of in the helicopter together with demon. So as far we knew the owners fucked off. Adlnd both parties didn't act on the initiation so no shots fired so as far as I knew no active situation. And to add we where already locking up the h.m. and the 5 min of no shots fired had past. That's why I impounded the truck. 

Report accepted  rule 2.6

Truck should not have been impounded but taken to PD or make sure no one is around to claim the truck before impounding. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back