Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Simon Ross

SGT Maxim [9693]

Simon Ross

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known): SGT Maxim [9693]

Time and date of incident: 19:30 ish 08/10/2019

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible: I was flying to a casualty when I am instructed to land by an MH9 behind me where there was a supposed casualty, however once I landed I am interrogated, with no casualty to be seen. I believe the officers actions were out of order as it resulted in the loss of other casualties who could have been saved, as this interrogation is something which could have occured in a better environment, with other medical professionals ready to take my place rather than when I am almost single handedly attempting to assist the entirety of Altis.

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint: I believe he needs to be re-educated in the correct usage of radio and the importance of the NHS, and to not lie about a false casualties..... or an apology!

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here: 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 25

Mr Maxim

Hi Simon, based on your video it seems there has been a misunderstanding which has led to this, frankly unnecessary complaint towards myself.

Prior to this me and the other NCA officers in that helicopter had responded to a hostage taking of two officers that ultimately led to their deaths, however we had a taru watching the situation as we attended, so we were able to find the rebels responsible. Unfortunately they acting aggressively and starting to shoot at us, ending in us using lethals on and injuring the rebels involved. Since the officers had been killed and we had recieved a request for backup at another location we promptly left.

We then responded to a fuel station robbery where, again rebels were agressive and starting a shootout which ultimately led to the same ending for them as the previous rebels. Since we weren't then needed for anything else we loaded one of the rebels who survived in our helicopter and proceeded to make our way towards you. At this point we realised you were at the location of the gunfight we had just had, and logic dictated you were there treating one of the rebels we had shot, unbeknownst to me the injured rebel in our helicopter unfortunately bled out before we could get to you, hence why I asked you to land as we did actually have a casualty.

Being as you'd just left your patient at the location we had our gunfight we assumed he had been revived and thought maybe (as we were unaware of any vehicles in that location) he had asked for a transportation somewhere, this is why I asked you a series of questions regarding your previous patient as he was an extremely dangerous and armed rebel who had previously murdered two of our officers and attempted to murder me and my patrol.

You have written this PPC in an attempt to make me look like I was barking orders at you and treating you with little to no respect, when actually It's the opposite, I politely asked you to land, I did not instruct you, and I simply asked you 3 questions, which were to do with finding a criminal, and trust me that is not how I would interrogate somebody, if you feel offended by the way I asked the questions then I advise you to spend a little more time in society as you will find that they were about as offensive as a bottle of water. You then ran away from me accusing me of "wasting NHS time"  I apologise about the altercation with the casualty as I was unaware of his death in the helicopter, as I was writing up the message asking you to land, so your statement that I was "lying" about the casualty is simply a misunderstanding however still quite rude, I am not a liar.

On a much more serious note, I believe Simon may have some sort of problem with either me or the Altis Polcie service since he was actually fired after being caught doing illegal activities, I recieved a message from him shortly after this PPC was put up, showed here.

1690029332_SimonRossbeingalittlebitch.thumb.JPG.e699850d41b169b2b7e8514b1f87f818.JPG

I think this message shows that this is a personal attack against me as opposed to being a professional complaint against an officer, and really shows his maturity and personality when it comes to things like this.

I have nothing more to say except I apologise for the misunderstanding about the patient.

-SGT Maxim

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • PagChomp 2

Simon Ross
20 minutes ago, Mr Maxim said:

I have nothing more to say except I apologise for the misunderstanding about the patient

Thankyou for this as this was mostly what I was looking for 

As for what I had seen, was your MH9 flying from airport to the area I treated my patient and then back down towards agios, where the entire time I was unaware of a casualty in your possession so I assumed the worse with the radio message, however from now understanding your situation I see how this miss communication of a casualties presence occurred, as they easily could have lost a bit too much blood

As for that unprofessional message I would have to assume that wasn’t me, but instead some cheeky Rascal in kavala hospital who got their hands on my computer when my back was turned - I”ll be sure to try and find out who sent such a thing! However I must reiterate that there is no personal grudge present ❤️

Best regards Simon Ross 

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 6
  • PagChomp 1

sciencefreak74

Dear @Simon Ross

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against SGT Maxim [9693]. We aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Assistant Chief Constable Sciencefreak                                                                                    

kLq8WQX.png

• PagChomp 2

sciencefreak74

Dear @Simon Ross

I have reviewed your complaint against SGT Maxim [9693] and come to the following conclusion.

From the evidence provided I can see nothing but exemplary behaviour from SGT Maxim. Not only do I see no issue in his behaviour, I also applaud him for his dedication to attempting to find and arrest this criminal and as such bring justice to the families of the officers he had killed.

No punishment will be issued to SGT Maxim for this incident.

Kind regards,

Assistant Chief Constable Sciencefreak

kLq8WQX.png

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Eggplant 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • PagChomp 2