What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

ANOTHER Pleb Event

'Sydney

========================TRANSMISSION INTERCEPTED=======================

Attention All Plebs,

The copperdawgs and rebels alike just don’t know how to leave my house alone. Gold, suppressors, guns, cash,

and everything in between could be gone in a matter of seconds if we don’t find a more secure location for the

stash. I’ll need three ifrits on the 13th in order to help transport everything. See you there.

Alison Wonderland

===========================TRANSMISSION ENDED==========================

RULES

1.) All server rules apply.

2.) Event starts at 9pm, please don't try to intercept or mess with the vehicles before then.

3.) In order to obtain the prize(s), an ifrit must be captured and delivered to the location given by the driver of the ifrit. (If the ifrit driver is shot out of the vehicle or dies, the prize will be lost)

4.) No scrapping the ifrits.

5.) If an ifrit is secured at the final location, the prizes associated with that ifrit will be lost.

6.) Any breach of the rules will disqualify you from the event and winning the prizes. 

7.) More information will be supplied at the start of the event.

Good luck everyone
JWvpUFbGCp51ma3mHBmanEbQIv6UinowPdoW5qs6Rel4OmmIG59rasB9RgMgfEu-lq9wVUBcEANHOR_rW3F1_NmEmsizpiVAkntgvuzO2EKuL6_ENjEhPqwcQbs2sxOghDqAhA_k
If you'd like to donate anything to the event, please let me know.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So far, the prizes that can be won are:

An assortment of 6.5 and 7.62 weapons, attachments, and magazines

Up to 25 mil in cash (thanks to @CST JordaN GooD@Bob Wilkinson@Mark_02@ShaunLAD@Miyagi@INS Snuffles, and myself)

A Police Hunter (thanks to @Cool)

A Zafir and Stacked Cash (thanks to @Surgay)

~3 mil Stacked Cash (thanks to @Charles Vane)

7.62 Suppressors

Gold Bars

Blasting Charges

5 Pilot Helmets

An assortment of other items

Last edited by a moderator:
The event will be on a Sunday night at 9pm

please everyone read the rules before asking questions as it’s self explanatory. 

So all you have to do is attend the event steal the ifrit store all the items then go scrap it ? xd
No, as you can see by the rules the ifrits cannot be scrapped due to it being a server event. This is authorised by the staff team. 

There will be a short briefing on it before the event starts so everyone will 100% know what they are doing but if you have any questions leave them below I’m sure Sydney will be happy to help

Top points for creativity here lads. I would throw money in but you can't store those in ifrits, I'll let you guys throw away your dough on the event this time round.

I think @ShaunLAD has answered some of your questions already, but I will help clarify a couple things for you guys.

Where will this event start? Or does that get supplied at the start of it?
The event will start at 9 PM on Sunday the 13th. An admin announcement will be put up 15 min and 5 min prior to the event to let everyone know. Once the event starts, a general start location and direction will be given (ex. Pyrgos headed towards Athira). I don't it will be too hard to spot a large convoy with three brightly colored ifrits.

So all you have to do is attend the event steal the ifrit store all the items then go scrap it ? xd

Server event or not it’s and illegal vehicle and bob will be coming to crush it 🙂
Scrapping any of the ifrits will result in you and your group/faction being disqualified from the event and forfeiting the right to any of the prizes. Upon capture of the ifrit and its driver, the driver will supply you a location to deliver the ifrit to. Once the ifrit has been deliver, you will be rewarded the prizes associated with the ifrit you captured. Each ifrit has a different set of prizes associated with it.

Top points for creativity here lads. I would throw money in but you can't store those in ifrits, I'll let you guys throw away your dough on the event this time round.

Prizes won't be stored in the ifrits, they will be given out once the ifrit is brought to a certain location.

So far, the prizes that can be won are:

An assortment of 6.5 and 7.62 weapons, attachments, and magazines

Up to 2 mil in cash (thanks to @CST JordaN GooD)

A Police Hunter (thanks to @Cool)

7.62 Suppressors

Gold Bars

Blasting Charges

An assortment of other items

No, as you can see by the rules the ifrits cannot be scrapped due to it being a server event.
If it was a server event it would have been posted by an Admin in the correct section ?

Also I believe this is posted in the wrong forum section. I believe event posts are supposed to be posted in Altis Life's subforum "Members Event" section. You can find this under the "Events" tab and then you can see the offical events posted by admins then the Member Events etc...

If it was a server event it would have been posted by an Admin in the correct section ?

Also I believe this is posted in the wrong forum section. I believe event posts are supposed to be posted in Altis Life's subforum "Members Event" section. You can find this under the "Events" tab and then you can see the offical events posted by admins then the Member Events etc...
Charles vanes was also a player event, was his posted by an admin?. If your doing a server event you must send it to an admin (staff lead I think) to have a look through it and make sure it’s suitable. Then he will give you the authorisation to post it on the forums. Like what has happened here. 

Now what your posting isint really beneficial or helping anyone out so if you haven’t got any questions about the actual event or don’t wish to donate please refrain from commenting, cheers 🙂 

ShaunLAD

Announcements and general serve rule enforcement will be enforced by staff in this PLAYER created event.

A request for some staff assistance was made and will be given.

Back